Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm....

Default Hmmm....

Kick returner IS a position we need to fiil:

Cribbs: it's 'unlikely' he'll stay in Cleveland - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Cribbs would be nice. We defently could use a better kick and punt returner. And anther weapon on offense is always a good thing.

If we got Cribbs our Offense (especially special teams) would be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading for him would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Doubt it would happen. But our offense would have another weapon so that's always good.

Cribbs would be nice, but I don't think he's worth the price. We should be able to draft someone that can return kicks. Granted, it's a long shot getting someone that talented. He's wanting over $2.5M a year to return kicks and probably run a few offensive plays, but he's far from an every down guy. Not worth it.

Well we did call on him before the trade deadline when there were rumors that Cleveland was looking to move him. Wouldn't be surprised if we were still intrested and making calls on acquiring him

I had Cribbs on my fantasy team this year, so I actually paid a lot of attention to him, and ended up watching Cleveland games.

Cribbs is a PLAYMAKER. He's one of those guys that just produces on the field. Former quarterback who ran out of the wildcat later in the season, and I don't think he's reached his potential as a wide receiver, either.

I'd be happy with getting him, but I wouldn't want to trade anything higher than a third round pick on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Cribbs would be nice, but I don't think he's worth the price. We should be able to draft someone that can return kicks. Granted, it's a long shot getting someone that talented. He's wanting over $2.5M a year to return kicks and probably run a few offensive plays, but he's far from an every down guy. Not worth it.
    Well, considering Devin Hester signed a 4-yr/$40 mil contract extension in Chicago, 2.5 mil don't seem so bad... Cribbs will most likely be looking for something similar...
    SHUT IT

I'm sure that's just what Mike Holmgren wanted to hear walking into the Browns organization. Seems the guy should have his agent hold up awhile don't you think.

I mean he still has three years on his contract and the Browns need players in other positions. I'm glad nobody on our team is whining over money like him.

They offered their best player $1.4 million a year. LOL, the Browns just don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast