Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Chiefs

Default 2010 Chiefs

If the Weiss/Crennel rumors turn out to be true, I think with a few strategic player additions we could easily be a wildcard team next year.

If they can find a way to get the team playing like they did in Denver - each week - I would like our chances.

The 2010 season is one I am truly excited about, it has been some time since I have felt that way.

I exspect 8 wins in 2010. That would be acceptable progress. 10 wins, PRICELESS!!!!!

I agree. I expect 8 would be thrilled with 10.

whoa whoa 8 wins? Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we? 2 coaches aren't going to magically make the team better. Wait till after the draft to predict.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by rongreen1@mac.com View Post
    If the Weiss/Crennel rumors turn out to be true, I think with a few strategic player additions we could easily be a wildcard team next year.
    I think so too! Regardless of our record this past season, I did see many changes and improvements that lead me to believe we are sincerely re-building this time...not so much an excuse as I felt it was with Peterson/Edwards.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

2 coaches will help not make us contenders but help. Add to it the current team was starting to play like an NFL team at the end i say 8 wins is possible. If we have a good offseason who nos we could sneak into the wildcard. 2011 if there is football that year will be the year that we should be able to contend. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    whoa whoa 8 wins? Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we? 2 coaches aren't going to magically make the team better. Wait till after the draft to predict.
    There were some games this past season we won statistically, just not techincally. There were some close games we lost also. Considering all, including the success of Charles, the addition of coaches with winning histories...I think 8-10 wins is realistic for 2010.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    There were some games this past season we won statistically, just not techincally. There were some close games we lost also. Considering all, including the success of Charles, the addition of coaches with winning histories...I think 8-10 wins is realistic for 2010.

We could have had 7 wins this year. If we did not shoot ourselfs in the foot time and time again in the raiders bills and browns losses we could have had 7 wins. So next year we can easly win 8.I will personaly hope for 19-0. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I agree 8 wins is a little unrealistic. I'll predict 10 wins and a playoff birth.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast