Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony G.

Default Tony G.

Has anyone heard if Tony intends on playing next year? He didn't seem to have a Tony type season. I wonder if its his age or simply the new system.

As I have said before, I have no ill will for TG, but he asked to leave. My greatest hope is that KC wins a playoff game before Atlanta. If you think this is ill will its not I hope he is does well in Atlanta, and I hope he keeps his health. I hope he and Atlanta can win a playoff game and even a superbowl. AS LONG as it happens after KC wins one.

Quote Originally Posted by SalinaChiefsFan View Post
    Bless you Connie Jo...you said here what I have been telling my crew at work since he left for Atlanta. Unlike many players claiming to want a SB ring, Tony only left the chiefs for that purpose. Good for him. On paper in the presaeson ATL was a legit contender, but then they.... uh....uh...Failed.

Now that the epic pain in the *** that was Carl is gone I am very confident that TG will retire and go into the HOF as a Chief.
    Thanks...I just post opinions as I believe. There's no doubt TG will retire as a Chief, that's a gimmie IMO. I honestly believe in his own heart he's still a Chief, how could he not be?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123