Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Tony G. was apart of this season...

Default If Tony G. was apart of this season...

I think we win three more games maybe a fourth. JC gets 400 more rushing yards with Tonys blocking and springing more sprints to the house. All those important dropped passes atleast half of those would have gone tonys way. Tonys season in atl does not look normal to us because they have more weapons to choose from and here tony was the man. All this is just IMO. don't forget Tony would already have 1000 catches because he does not drop passes.

It is a tough question. At the end of season JC would probably be considered the 2nd best in the league. JA 2nd in the league in sacks. Tough aint it. LOL

Oh yeah...REAL TOUGH!! Even moreso considering JA was my favorite 'current' Chief prior to his leaving! DT is, and likely will always be my all time overall player...so he takes care of 'past and future', haha.

I consider more factor's of worth, rather than just JA's sack stat's...he was/is also valuable in his ability to rile up the fans...the '12th man'...which can be critical in a defensive aspect also.

JA...IMO...was the best defensive Chief we've had since DT. I was pissed when CP made the trade, regardless of who we traded for. I follow the Vike's now, because of JA and Favre. Favre is my all time fav QB...not simply based upon his record/stats...but also because of his undeniable love for the game, his energy on the field.

Players like JA and Favre...make watching football so much more fun and enjoyable! I love it!
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-10-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: typing boo boo! OOPS! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

LOL I understand what your saying. I too am a fan of Brett. Love watching him and JA interact on the sidelines.
    A DE that gets sacks does fire up the crowd a few times a game. But if JC can run next year as he did this year, he will fire up the crowd every time he touches the ball (20-25 times a game)
    But wouldn't it be nice if we could have them both. Mayby with a good coach, Hali can deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    LOL I understand what your saying. I too am a fan of Brett. Love watching him and JA interact on the sidelines.
    A DE that gets sacks does fire up the crowd a few times a game. But if JC can run next year as he did this year, he will fire up the crowd every time he touches the ball (20-25 times a game)
    But wouldn't it be nice if we could have them both. Mayby with a good coach, Hali can deliver.
    Hali is a fav too, just not up there for me yet with JA.

Not just getting the sacks though related to firing up the crowd...JA would go directly to the fans, get his arm going indicating for us to create noise, etc.. His energy and enthusiasm was great, much fun, he made a fan want to scream and beat on seats making as much noise as possible for the defense.

I miss him. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123