Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D Bowe

Default D Bowe

Just a thought, I'm not happy about the amount of drops we had. It makes the coach look bad and we all thought Bowe would always be our #1 WR. Do you think there's any chance he gets traded in the offseason or during the draft? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    Dwayne Bowe, a player that wants to be a superstar so bad, it is holding him back. He wants every play to be a big play. He played much better this year after Coach Haley sat him, and was getting better all year. Then came the suspension and the progress stopped. I think next year, (with help from Coach Haley and Coach Weis) will be a break out year for him as long as we get, or develop that other wide receiver. I believe he will look like Brandon Marshall. I really don't really exspect a wide reciever in the first 3 rounds. Coaches Haley and Weis are too good at developing WR's to feel they need and early pick. They may even feel they can develop what they have already. Look for Lance Long to be the slot, Coach Haley thinks he is a Wes Welker type.

IF Bowe can stop dropping the ball (trust me I won my fantasy league this year despite the points I missed from him), and IF Lance Long can be our over-the-midddle-Welker-guy, and IF we can get a young speedy deep threat through FA or the draft our WR corps could go from crap to gold.

Lotta IFs, but it could happen.

What an unending comma filled mess my post is. Yeeccccch. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i like Bowe. I think he will be our no.1 receiver for a long time, and i didnt expect him to be anything special this year. he should be tons better next season. offense is a thing of chemistry in my eyes.

a speedy no.2 receiver who can stretch the field would do wonders for him and the rest of the offense though. no question about that.
    I agree 100% I like what chambers did but we need a percy harvin opossite of bowe bowe will be great just had a really bad year most of our team did. I hope we make a hard push on getting cribbs out of clevland pay him to be our returner and a solid number three or four wide out and bring us the wild car where we don't let castille throw a damn ball to a triple covered matt cassel

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    I find it funny that people refer to Coach Haley as a non legit OC.

He was the OC of the NFC Champions last year. It was not his offence that lost the Super Bowl. It was Arizonas D.
    Will it be better next year with Charlie Weis as OC and Coach Haley being able to consentrate on his Head Coaching duties, yes. But don't you shouldn't be questioning his ability as an OC.
    He had one and a half seasons of experience as an OC, where he had Kurt Warner, Anquon Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald to work with.

They did very well for him. But there is more than enough room for skepticism here.

However, were he here as an OC, I would have worried about it far less.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123