Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D Bowe

Hybrid View

Default D Bowe

Just a thought, I'm not happy about the amount of drops we had. It makes the coach look bad and we all thought Bowe would always be our #1 WR. Do you think there's any chance he gets traded in the offseason or during the draft? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

I dont think bowe is a true number #1 wr. When TG was here he kept most of the attention on him. Bowe ran wild because of this.
    Bowe needs attention else were to flurish.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I dont think bowe is a true number #1 wr. When TG was here he kept most of the attention on him. Bowe ran wild because of this.
    Bowe needs attention else were to flurish.

Agreed. I think Bowe could be one of the best number 2 guys in the league if we can pick up a true number 1.

ITs not out of the question that bowe gets moved. he did not have the season that I thought he would even with the loss of Tony G.

I agree. At this point, I could take him or leave him. We do alot of 'settling' as Chiefs fans, why settle for a #1 WR who would be a #2 on any team that has a guy who is GREAT.

if we can get a GREAT player I wouldnt cry if they traded Dbowe or moved him to #2

That being said, if he can work his butt off this offseason, commit to being a great player he might be able to be that guy that I thinkw e deserve.

It will be interesting to see if they get a new DC, but all n all I think they will keep Bowe. I think we will see more coaching cuts in the next two weeks now that we have a new OC and one can expect the same if a new DC comes in. We need to be ready for the draft and the FA's.

i like Bowe. I think he will be our no.1 receiver for a long time, and i didnt expect him to be anything special this year. he should be tons better next season. offense is a thing of chemistry in my eyes.

a speedy no.2 receiver who can stretch the field would do wonders for him and the rest of the offense though. no question about that.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i like Bowe. I think he will be our no.1 receiver for a long time, and i didnt expect him to be anything special this year. he should be tons better next season. offense is a thing of chemistry in my eyes.

a speedy no.2 receiver who can stretch the field would do wonders for him and the rest of the offense though. no question about that.
    I agree 100% I like what chambers did but we need a percy harvin opossite of bowe bowe will be great just had a really bad year most of our team did. I hope we make a hard push on getting cribbs out of clevland pay him to be our returner and a solid number three or four wide out and bring us the wild car where we don't let castille throw a damn ball to a triple covered matt cassel

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    I find it funny that people refer to Coach Haley as a non legit OC.

He was the OC of the NFC Champions last year. It was not his offence that lost the Super Bowl. It was Arizonas D.
    Will it be better next year with Charlie Weis as OC and Coach Haley being able to consentrate on his Head Coaching duties, yes. But don't you shouldn't be questioning his ability as an OC.
    He had one and a half seasons of experience as an OC, where he had Kurt Warner, Anquon Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald to work with.

They did very well for him. But there is more than enough room for skepticism here.

However, were he here as an OC, I would have worried about it far less.

We have no other receivers guys. Chambers is a free agent and is no lock to return. Our number 1 receiver would be Lance Long or some crap. No thanks, we need to hang onto Bowe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast