Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treading Brakie Craile

Default Treading Brakie Craile

Dontcha love people who can spell? lol Lets trade Brakie for Tom Brady, or Adrian Peterson or Chris Henry... Ankwon Bowlin...lmao Like Az would trade him for Brakie and a 3rd...Mind Numbing...

Just when you were getting positive rep.

1. You couldn't keep it in one thread?

2. Spelling isn't that big of a deal, the internet is very informal.

3. Your making your self look like an ***.

I know I come off as a dick sometimes, but dam.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Dontcha love people who can spell? lol Lets trade Brakie for Tom Brady, or Adrian Peterson or Chris Henry... Ankwon Bowlin...lmao Like Az would trade him for Brakie and a 3rd...Mind Numbing...
    Completely unnecessary and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    We are on a football forum, not an english and literature school. What if I can't write in paragraphs, would that make you feel better to point out my inability to write correctly?

Some people are so nitpicky about things and they want to point out other people's flaws to cover up their own. I guess in that respect you are kind of like Jason Whitlock.
    Should I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Should I go on?
    Burn.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

By no means am I endorsing being a A-HOLE about it... but there is something to be said about the rash or poor grammar that has suddenly broke out on this board. There are some posts that I just have to stop reading because I just can't handle it anymore. It's a recent phenomena too. I don't know if it's just the influx of new blood in here or what, but I can't EVER remember it being this bad.

I think some of the members on here should slow down or at the very least, go back and just re-read what they wrote before posting. It's seriously starting to make this blog look bad because you can't go into ANY thread on here without seeing SOMEONE who is writing at a 3rd grade level. It really shouldn't be too much to ask for everyone to just become a little more aware of the things they are typing.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It's seriously starting to make this blog look bad because you can't go into ANY thread on here without seeing SOMEONE who is writing at a 3rd grade level. It really shouldn't be too much to ask for everyone to just become a little more aware of the things they are typing.
    3rd graders not welcome!!!!

If I have trouble with the way someone writes, I will quit reading it.

But, even in the worst of cases, I can generally "get" what they mean.

And if their sentiment was conveyed, then I have no problem with it.

English isn't always the first language of a member. Dislexia is real. I have seen people suffer head injuries, then struggle to spell, or read. Some people are even younger than others. And others genuinely never got educated to the level that some people "demand".

I just figure that everyone is welcome, regardless of their writing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    3rd graders not welcome!!!!

If I have trouble with the way someone writes, I will quit reading it.

But, even in the worst of cases, I can generally "get" what they mean.

And if their sentiment was conveyed, then I have no problem with it.

English isn't always the first language of a member. Dislexia is real. I have seen people suffer head injuries, then struggle to spell, or read. Some people are even younger than others. And others genuinely never got educated to the level that some people "demand".

I just figure that everyone is welcome, regardless of their writing skills.
    I think you're too American for this country. Haven't you heard we're going communist and that EVERYONE MUST BE EQUAL? I have no mercy. If we all have to be equal in real life, we all have to be equal here. Either get educated or get off!

^^^^^^
    For those who don't know me... just a little sarcasm.

Does King of the Cassel ever reply to threads, or just create a new one whenever he has something to say?

You really just mentioned Chris Henry in your post?..................that's ****ed up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast