Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo Update

Default romeo is coming baby hell yea

Adam_Schefter

It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    No...Kid Rock declared publicly a while back that Twitter is in his word is..."Gay"...he meant that in the sense of being dumb & silly, not related to a slur, hahaha. He has never been a celebrity to participate in such websites.

He's a very intelligent man, seriously...unlike LJ and his Twitter experience, haha.

Personally, I've never been to Twitter, those sort of website's aren't 'me'. I do have a Facebook page at the request of family & friends, but don't do MySpace either. Chiefs Crowd & Kid Rock's fan club website are pretty much it for me as far as interacting on the internet.

Edit: I should clarify...I do follow links posted to twitter to read, I just don't participate or post there is what I meant.
    I joined..I didn't see a purpose. None of them really have a purpose though.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!

He is right more often then he is wrong hopefuly this is him being right again. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Crennel's agent also layed out interview plans possibly with the Chiefs for this week. Side that with his preparation for the East-West game and it's likely he'll sign this week with someone otherwise his preparations for that game have to be placed above job hunting, no?
    By the way, That is a great avatar!

I have found Twitter to be very useful.

Posted by: Patrick Allen
    Earlier today we told you there was a report that Romeo Crennel chose KC over the Giants. Since ESPN’s Adam Shefter reported a couple of weeks ago that Crennel would head to KC I decided to Tweet him to see if he had heard anything new today. Obviously, others had the same idea, as you can see from his latest Tweet below.

Adam_Schefter
    Lots of tweets on Romeo Crennel to Chiefs — not done yet, but will be. Crennel will wind up on Kansas City’s defensive staff in 2010.

I trust Shefter more than just about anyone else on these matters. If he says it is all but a done deal you can probably take it to the bank. What do you think Addicts? Is Crennel to the Chiefs inevitable?
    Update: We first told you about the Crennel to KC rumor heating up earlier today when Vinny DiTrani of NorthJersey.com reported that Crennel had chosen KC over the NY Giants. In the same report, DiTrani also mentioned that another NFL team would be firing their Defensive Coordinator later today.
    Well, according to Adam Shefter, the Miami Dolphins have just fired Paul Pasqualoni. It sounds like Vinny DiTrani’s source was right. It is looking more and more like there is plenty of truth to the rumors.

Dolphins Defense: Report: Crennel won't land in Miami

Dolphins Defense - TM - MIA - Jan. 11 - 7:29 pm et According to the Palm Beach Post, Romeo Crennel will not be the Dolphins' next defensive coordinator.
    Crennel is expected to land a position with Kansas City. The Fins may turn to Al Groh, a longtime Bill Parcells associate who was fired earlier this winter by the University of Virginia. Groh worked with Parcells for over a decade. Jan. 11 - 7:29 pm et
    Source: Palm Beach Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't even know what twitter really is or how it works. I just know some celebs have found themselves in hot water after using it...
    Honestly, I don't either since I've never participated there, only followed a link to Twitter a couple times to read. Yep, have heard many celebrities get in hot water at Twitter. That's their own fault though, hahaha.

Facebook really isn't enjoyable for me either. I hate all the clutter, ad's, applications. I check in on Facebook once in awhile when I get an email for a request, that's about it. I would much rather interact in a 'forum' like here.

To each their own however, everyone has different needs, and Twitter may fill those needs for some.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Trust Lambarti more than Shefter. Ill be glad when all the i dotting and t crossing is done and they make it final.

Is this Twitter?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx43vcV2aX0"]YouTube- Clip Tweety And Sylvester - Bird In A Guilty Cage[/ame]

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast