Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo Update

Default romeo is coming baby hell yea

Adam_Schefter

It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

The Boston Herald and USA Today both reporting that Romeo Crennel will be in Kansas City for 2010. They say they dont know at what possision. What other possision DC.
    They are using same sources ESPN, North Jersey, and as i started this post with NFL Network, Mike Lombardi reported that Romeo had told Giants he was going to KC
    Thats five major papers and good source from ESPN and NFL Network
    I would say he will be here.
    Once again WOO HOO

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Reports say that Romeo Crennel Agrees to Terms With Chiefs

Woooottt !!!!!

Awwwsomm!!!!!

It appears Pioli is trying to do the right thing this year,Hes on top of his job.This is what good management does, they get things done. Better times are coming, I'm exited about what this franchise is doing, for the first time in several years, I can't wait for FA, and the draft, training camp, preseason, and then some real football, Have a seat my fellow fans, we are going to win some games!!!!!

2010 PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Coolness!
    Is that better than just regular cool?

SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Really? Ummm they announced it on KC Chiefs and he has already had his first Q&A with Haley.
    Yeah this guy Hayden2004 started a thread that he heard Weis was a no go. And now he starts another thread sayin' that Romeo not likely to sign. Both threads are false. I'm just being fecicious.
    SHUT IT

New York Post (not that the Post is worth a )

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_candidate_crenell_joins_chiefs_3LpRHW6sylzT Tgr5Hj3wEI
    Giants' candidate Crennel joins Chiefs

6:28 PM, January 11, 2010 ? By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    One-time Giants assistant and former Browns head coach Romeo Crennel will not be the new Giants defensive coordinator. Crennel has been hired to run the Chiefs defense.
    Crenell never interviewed with Tom Coughlin but the Giants did express some interest.
    One candidate Coughlin has already interviewed, former Bills head coach Perry Fewell, was in Chicago to speak with head coach Lovie Smith about the Bears defensive coordinator job. Fewell is considered the front-runner.
    Fewell, once Coughlin's defensive backs coach with the Jaguars, met last Thursday with Coughlin with the understanding he was in the running for the Bears defensive coordinator job. Fewell worked in St. Louis and Chicago for Smith and it appears the two will work together again.
    Another interesting possibility: Mike Zimmer. His contract will soon expire with the Bengals. Zimmer successfully ran the defenses for the Cowboys and Falcons and did a solid job this season in Cincinnati. Zimmer may attract some interest around the league as a potential head-coaching candidate.
    Tom Cable is expected to be fired as head coach of the Raiders and if he is, Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride is again likely to get an interview. Gilbride last year interviewed for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Awwwsomm!!!!!

It appears Pioli is trying to do the right thing this year,Hes on top of his job.This is what good management does, they get things done. Better times are coming, I'm exited about what this franchise is doing, for the first time in several years, I can't wait for FA, and the draft, training camp, preseason, and then some real football, Have a seat my fellow fans, we are going to win some games!!!!!

2010 PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!!
    Are you insinuating that Pioli was trying to do the wrong thing last year?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thread title should probably be edited. It's not official news yet(KCChiefs.com), but multiple sources are reporting that the deal has been reached in principle.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast