Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 186

Thread: Romeo Update

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default romeo is coming baby hell yea


    0 Not allowed!
    Adam_Schefter

    It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

    Who else is going to come from NE?
    Vince Wilfork would be a good one. 6'2, 325lb for NT.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Hope it happens things are getting better and better geting real excited for this football team.
    I would call this year an experimental year. We played games with different players. We discovered who is going to be in our starting line up next year and now the next step is filling the holes. I know we said we could win this year, but we knew it wasn't going to be a great year.

    But this coming season looks like its going to be an improvment.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I would call this year an experimental year. We played games with different players. We discovered who is going to be in our starting line up next year and now the next step is filling the holes. I know we said we could win this year, but we knew it wasn't going to be a great year.

    But this coming season looks like its going to be an improvment.
    I don't think 8 wins is out of the question for 2010, Matter of fact I exspect 8 wins. Then again 10 and the playoffs would be nice.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I don't think 8 wins is out of the question for 2010, Matter of fact I exspect 8 wins. Then again 10 and the playoffs would be nice.
    Agreed- 10 wins would be fantastic, but 8 wins would be very satisfactory. Looking at the schedule (But that's hardly something you can bank on), there are many games on there that we *should* win.

    jb
    Last edited by josh1971; 01-06-2010 at 08:18 PM.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,599
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I don't think 8 wins is out of the question for 2010, Matter of fact I exspect 8 wins. Then again 10 and the playoffs would be nice.
    We do play the NFC west so its possible for us to sneak into the playoffs. The NFC west tends to make teams look better then what they are.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We do play the NFC west so its possible for us to sneak into the playoffs. The NFC west tends to make teams look better then what they are.
    I don't consider the Cardinals or 49 ers weak, Rams and Seachickens, yes

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I don't consider the Cardinals or 49 ers weak, Rams and Seachickens, yes
    50/50 is better than 0 right?



    I bet we would lose to AZ, they have Fitz, and Boldin, and our D is going to take a few years to get good enough to be the number d in the league.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,599
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I don't consider the Cardinals or 49 ers weak, Rams and Seachickens, yes
    They are not weak but they are also not great we could steal a game against at least one of them if not both. The rams and seahawks are either in the same boat as us or in the rams case worse. Hopefuly we can win them all.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    They are not weak but they are also not great we could steal a game against at least one of them if not both. The rams and seahawks are either in the same boat as us or in the rams case worse. Hopefuly we can win them all.

    But most important- sweeping donkeys and gayders, and at least splitting with SD.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    8 wins would be a great year. Improvement is the key. No more going backwards.

    And if we somehow acquired Vince Wilfork this offseason, I would do backflips off my balcony.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would Twitlock say about hiring Romeo?
    By King_of_the_Cassel in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Romeo Crennel Not Far Behind
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:11 AM
  3. romeo to the gmen looks like you clancy is our DC
    By hayden2004 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:27 PM
  4. No romeo to kc but we fired tim krumrie
    By hayden2004 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •