Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo Update

Default romeo is coming baby hell yea

Adam_Schefter

It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Sorry for offending , Didnt really post this as " Fact" just posting something someone said like alot of people do here. Take it however you want it , I would have posted the link from Arrowheadpride on this but I went directly to the source instead of pumping up another website. It must have really bothered you if you had to reply with displeasure. Anyway , I will only post FACT , never again will I post anything about the chiefs unless its 100% concrete , Written in Stone, or whatever.... I can say I love the Chiefs but you will have to take my word on that , Sorry !
    Don't apologize. Without rumours to talk about, we wouldn't have anything to talk about! And if Adam says its true - it probably is.
    SHUT IT

Sorry for offending , Didnt really post this as " Fact" just posting something someone said like alot of people do here. Take it however you want it , I would have posted the link from Arrowheadpride on this but I went directly to the source instead of pumping up another website. It must have really bothered you if you had to reply with displeasure. Anyway , I will only post FACT , never again will I post anything about the chiefs unless its 100% concrete , Written in Stone, or whatever.... I can say I love the Chiefs but you will have to take my word on that , Sorry !
    No need to apologize, but I see from my view as I see it, its like saying I got 4 hours till I am done with work, I got 3 hours and 45 mins left till I leave from work.

In the end, it just makes the work day feel longer.

I was being a little sarcastic in my post though
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't mean to steal this thread, but am I the only one who thinks Twitter is about the most ridiculous thing?

Anyways..No Rumors! On facts.
    No...Kid Rock declared publicly a while back that Twitter is in his word is..."Gay"...he meant that in the sense of being dumb & silly, not related to a slur, hahaha. He has never been a celebrity to participate in such websites.

He's a very intelligent man, seriously...unlike LJ and his Twitter experience, haha.

Personally, I've never been to Twitter, those sort of website's aren't 'me'. I do have a Facebook page at the request of family & friends, but don't do MySpace either. Chiefs Crowd & Kid Rock's fan club website are pretty much it for me as far as interacting on the internet.

Edit: I should clarify...I do follow links posted to twitter to read, I just don't participate or post there is what I meant.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-11-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Addition

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Default just starting to wounder

if this team thinks anything other then pats

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't mean to steal this thread, but am I the only one who thinks Twitter is about the most ridiculous thing?

Anyways..No Rumors! On facts.

twitter is but alot of the older guys like it i still to my facebook though lol but i believe its gonna happen romeo and weis i'm vary vary excited for this year keep the good off season goin guys

Honestly I think Twitter blows also but im sure The Media likes it better for posting from their phones .

Honestly I think Twitter blows also but im sure The Media likes it better for posting from their phones .
    Celebrities seem to love it from what I hear, that's for sure.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Celebrities seem to love it from what I hear, that's for sure.
    I don't even know what twitter really is or how it works. I just know some celebs have found themselves in hot water after using it...
    SHUT IT

Default not so fast on crennel take a look

Following up my previous tweet on Crennel, my understanding is he's not done talking to #NYG + will do so tonight or tomorrow. thats from nj_giants on twitter hes the teams beat reporter

Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast