Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone doing this Sunday??

Default What is everyone doing this Sunday??

Well kiddies, it is finally here!! Football season starts on Sunday and we can put all these argument about QB's, O-line, Defense, WR's to bed and start all new arguments about stuff. This Sunday is my favorite day of the year. All the boys are coming over, I have two TVs with Satellite ready to go in the garage with Sunday ticket. We are picking up a keg tomorrow and firin up the BBQ for a dayof beer, meat and Chiefs Football!! What are everyone elses plans to kick off the new season??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I'll take that as a complement!!!!!!! Nothing I would love better than to be eating that crow!!!!
    Well you won't be dining alone. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    You will be. The Chiefs will do better than ANYONE thought!!!!
    I'll take crow over the bitter nector I spoke of earlier any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Oh and by the way. IM GOING TO THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    You have those dummy playbooks we gave you to swap with the Texan's coordinators, right?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

You officially SUCK!!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Im giving the play books to them when the get done with their community service. Oh **** thats they second game im going to sunday. As soon as the chiefs get done whipping the texans we are driving to dallas to watch the giants spank the felons I mean cowboys. I know I officaily suck but living in donk coutry and spreading the chief faith to all the lost souls. Karma has caught up with me and Im cashing in. Pray for all the donk fans that have yet to see the light.

Respactfully yours,

A pilgram in an unholy land

Im giving the play books to them when the get done with their community service. Oh **** thats they second game im going to sunday. As soon as the chiefs get done whipping the texans we are driving to dallas to watch the giants spank the felons I mean cowboys. I know I officaily suck but living in donk coutry and spreading the chief faith to all the lost souls. Karma has caught up with me and Im cashing in. Pray for all the donk fans that have yet to see the light.

Respactfully yours,

Wow, a missionary. May you be successful in bringing others to the light.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Respactfully yours,

Well it this case you don't suck I just dislike you right now cause I do not have the chance to go to the game this weekend.
    Last edited by sling58; 09-07-2007 at 04:45 PM. Reason: i mispelled cause I a goob!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

It a ***** being the only enlightened one. Its like being a nun at a marilyn manson concert. But I hoist the flag and where the gear every sunday for 16 week+. I love the fact that the chiefs are flying under the radar. We are going to be awaken from our sleepy preseason and are going to do a little thing the Army called shock and awe. Game day prediction Kansas city 459 Houston bleeding all over the field. GO CHIEFS.

Anyword or opinion if the are goig to activate the priest, I know they cant till game 7 but have heard very little. Got HBO last night and caught the tail end of hardknocks and peterson was telling him they were going to activate him in week 7. Also, hes not on PUP anymore so can he practice at full tilt now

It a ***** being the only enlightened one. Its like being a nun at a marilyn manson concert. BUt I hoist the flag and where the gear every sunday for 16 week+. I love the fact that the chiefs are flying under the radar. We are going to be awaken from our sleepy preseason and are going to do a little thing the Army called shock and awe. Game day prediction Kansas city 459 Houston bleeding all over the field. GO CHIEFS.

Anyword or opinion if the are goig to activate the priest, I know they cant till game 7 but have heard very little. Got HBO last night and caught the tail end of hardknocks and peterson was telling him they were going to activate him in week 7. Also, hes not on PUP anymore so can he practice at full tilt now
    I still don't think he can practice yet. I could be wrong though. Anyone else kow the ins and outs of that?

SLing, we all bleed red brother. Im not going alone. Ib bringing all you with me. THe chief nation flows in our blood and we are all brothers with the common belief that the chiefs are the beast damn team period. A special shout out to KDB who got the tix for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast