Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Is Jamaal Charles Better Than Chris Johnson?

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Is Jamaal Charles Better Than Chris Johnson?

Before I even read the article, I am going to say yes, because he is a CHIEF!!!!!

After watching both hightlights. Besides the jersey's the look like twins with how they run. Its a very good arguement to have. I would say Charles is better cuz im a chiefs fan only but give Charles the same amount of experience as Johnson and you will find out. It did look like Johnson had bigger holes then Charles did. We shall see next year with Charles starting the whole year.

im a huge charles fan,but theres no way that he is better than chris johnson...really cmon,why even start this debate

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Before I even read the article, I am going to say yes, because he is a CHIEF!!!!!
    Woot!

I don't see where this isn't a good comparison. Both have the same style of running and the same type of speed.

I'd like to see Chris Johnson do what Jamaal did with our OL.

I think JC might be faster. You what JC and it looks like he barley puts any effort into running full speed. Yet, you watch CJ and it looks like he is struggling to run fast.

JC is a track star, capable of being in the Olympics. I'd like to see these 2 go head to head in a 200 meter race.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I dont think we have seen enough to answer. Jamal has not Proven he can do it for a FULL season. From what we have seen he can be better then Johson but for me I just have to see that he wont ware down during the season before I can say hes better.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I dont think we have seen enough to answer. Jamal has not Proven he can do it for a FULL season. From what we have seen he can be better then Johson but for me I just have to see that he wont ware down during the season before I can say hes better.
    Perhaps, but ya gotta admit 1000+ yards only starting eight games is pretty compelling.

I'm going to reserve my *professional* judgment :) until next year. I'd like to see how the two stack up against each other when defenses are gunning for both of them week in and week out, though I'm sure JC was the biggest part of the defensive game plan for the last few teams he saw. I think we all remember what he did to them!

But as a fan, I'd take JC any day of the weak. Just need to get that guy some sticky tar on his hands.

Thanks Aussie!

Jamaal Charles IS the best RB in the league. The reasons I am sure of that:

1. JC is almost as good as CJ (he'd be better than CJ if the OL was better)
    2. JC has a bad OL and CJ doesn't
    3. When the Chiefs upgrade their OL significantly JC will be rushing for 2000 on a yearly basis!

I know I didnt explain that very well but you know what I mean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast