By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
January 14, 2010, 12:15pm

Well, it looks like Romeo Crennel Has agreed to be the Chiefs Defensive Coordinator. I think it was a good pickup for the Chiefs along with Charlie Weis. Now the Chiefs have some trust able Coaching staff who also have a fair bit of experience. And since Scott Pioli was hired at the beginning of last year, more and more patriots players and staff have been coming to KC. Which isn’t exactly a bad thing, I mean they have been ,In my Opinion, probably the most successful team in the last 10 years. I’ll explain; The Chiefs Hired Scott Pioli early last year and he used to be the General Manager of the Patriots, then he hired Charlie Weis to be the Offensive Coordinator (which is a great thing, I might add again), then as I was writing he hired Romeo Crennel to be the Defensive Coordinator (which is also great). Weis, Crennel and Pioli were all on the Patriots at the years that they won their three Super Bowls from 2002 - 2005. Not to mention the Players from New England, Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel. Well anyway, all these changes are for the better.

And that’s exactly what the Chiefs need.

Here’s the link to the Article of the Hiring of Romeo Crennel on NFL.com

Read More