Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rankings

Default Rankings

Maybe we could have a way to reward a member for great contributions to the site; i.e. valid posts, news, insight, etc. Have Admin set up a contest and have other members vote on who should win. It should be based on valid threads and who contributes more. I think it will open up the forums to more valid posts plus incorporate competition within the forum. I think it would be fun in my opinion.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    And I am dang proud of it ha ha.
    Heh! I've said it before and I'll say it again: "I have taught you well"!

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Maybe we could have a way to reward a member for great contributions to the site; i.e. valid posts, news, insight, etc. Have Admin set up a contest and have other members vote on who should win. It should be based on valid threads and who contributes more. I think it will open up the forums to more valid posts plus incorporate competition within the forum. I think it would be fun in my opinion.
    I like the idea of a "member of the month" award a lot. The award would be based on general contributions to the site through posts, etc. I'll have to do a little more work on this but like I said, I like the idea. Let me know if you guys have any other ideas revolving around this.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I like the idea of a "member of the month" award a lot. The award would be based on general contributions to the site through posts, etc. I'll have to do a little more work on this but like I said, I like the idea. Let me know if you guys have any other ideas revolving around this.
    Sounds good to me!

If it's based on posts, you can just send it to Sling and Chiefster on a monthly basis...

Might I suggest including the "rep" awards as part of the consideration, as these tend to be awarded for more relevant posts.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    If it's based on posts, you can just send it to Sling and Chiefster on a monthly basis...

Might I suggest including the "rep" awards as part of the consideration, as these tend to be awarded for more relevant posts.
    There could be a few awards. Maybe something like:
    Energizer Bunny Award - For most posts.
    Someother award - Best post, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There could be a few awards. Maybe something like:
    Energizer Bunny Award - For most posts.
    Someother award - Best post, etc.
    I like the Energizer Bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I like the Energizer Bunny!
    What do you get when you put the energizer bunny's batteries in backwards...

Oh never mind, I'm not sure that's family friendly...happy to PM the punchline to anyone just request

Seriously though call the award what it is, the Chiefster Post Whoring award.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Oh never mind, I'm not sure that's family friendly...happy to PM the punchline to anyone just request

HEH! I like it.

Oh, and I'm waiting on the punchline in my PM inbox.

Well DUHH!!! How are you gonna just start a joke, then withhold a punchline like that? Unless....

AHA!!! It's you isn't it DR. Evil?!?!?!?!

Yeah Im intrigued, whats the punch line
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast