Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I honestly think Witlock is a Donk fan.

Default I honestly think Witlock is a Donk fan.

Can't he write anything good? It has to be all negative from him.

Enjoy your anger.
    This Patriots reunion in KC is missing something - KansasCity.com
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

It would not surprise me in the least if he were a donkey fan. There is so much wrong with what he wrote in that peace of article.

First you CAN NOT compare the job a DC did as a head coach. HC and DC are to diffrent jobs. Theres no compareing the to. I didnt think Romeo did a terrible job in Cleveland. He took the browns to 10-6 one year. That team was a mess and not all of it was his fault. He was not great or even good as there Head Coach but I never though he was terrible.

To give Billcheat all the credit on defense is insane. He pretty much said that Weis was the reason that there offense was good but Billacheat was the one that made there defense good. The truth is there Head Coach like him or not is a good head coach and 3 superbowl rings probley puts him in the hall of fame as a coach. He had a hand in both. Just becuse witlock doent like a hire or doesn't like that we are modling after anther NFL team does not change that. You can not change the facts just to support your opinon.

Weis is probley a more proven Cordnator then Romeo hes probley right there. If he were to say that Weis made Noter Dames Offense better then Romeo made the Browns D no problem. But you cant say one side of the ball for the pats superbowl teams was becuse of the head coach but the other was the cordnator leads one to think hes writting a negitive article just to write a negitve article. Thats jason witlock for you.

Pay Whitlock no mind.

Whitlock hasn't been the same ever since Petersen left, especially after the incident with Waters not being allowed to talk with the GM. My guess is that when Pioli started a "closed door" policy, a lot of Whitlock's information sources went right out the door, too. Next thing that happened was Whitlock calling Pioli "Egoli". What a coincidence.

Whitlock used to be a good writer back in the 90's, but it went to his head, and tried to use the media to get his buddies signed to the Chiefs (Anyone remember when he tried to get Jeff George signed onto the Chiefs?).

Romeo Crennel might not be the next Buddy Ryan as far as defenses go, but there are a lot worse options out there.

Well everyone but him seems optimistic. I will stay neutral because I know nothing of these people coming in. While everyone is about partying that we are going to make the playoffs, prematurely, there has got to be some criticism. I don't mind the article at all. People don't like to hear negative things so they make blind assumptions like someone is a donkey fan just because they aren't sold on two coaches. I will stand neutral until I see what happens during the 2010 season.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 01-16-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I don't know that people are making blind assumptions. These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?
    • Out of all 14 seasons that Crennel and Weis have coached together, they have only had 3 losing seasons.
    • Only calculating the years that they were together, the career win loss record for this coaching tandem is 136 wins and 88 losses
    • In those 14 years, they have never coached a season together with less than 5 wins. It’s been 3 straight seasons since the Chiefs have won at least 5 games.
    • Only once have they ever had back to back seasons with under 10 wins.
    • They have reached the Super Bowl 5 times together, meaning that they coached in over 1/3 of the Super Bowls in that time frame.
    In other words, it would be RARE for the Chiefs to not be good next year and almost impossible for them to not be VERY GOOD 2 years from now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Well everyone but him seems optimistic. I will stay neutral because I know nothing of these people coming in. While everyone is about partying that we are going to make the playoffs, prematurely, there has got to be some criticism. I don't mind the article at all. People don't like to hear negative things so they make blind assumptions like someone is a donkey fan just because they aren't sold on two coaches. I will stand neutral until I see what happens during the 2010 season.
    My problem with the article that he wrote was not that he was not being optimistic. My problem was how he was judgeing the to. I will say again you CAN NOT compare the job of a DC or an OC to a head coach. Yes Romeo didnt do a great job in Cleveland. But that was a diffrent job. As a DC he has done nothing but good. He was compareing apples to oranges. I have no problem hes not sold on the coaching staff. I am not SOLD on Haley. I was easy on him all year becuse he was learning the job. He has to show something as to do all the coaches. But you cant do what he did. Comparing the job of an oc or dc is just pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    My problem with the article that he wrote was not that he was not being optimistic. My problem was how he was judgeing the to. I will say again you CAN NOT compare the job of a DC or an OC to a head coach. Yes Romeo didnt do a great job in Cleveland. But that was a diffrent job. As a DC he has done nothing but good. He was compareing apples to oranges. I have no problem hes not sold on the coaching staff. I am not SOLD on Haley. I was easy on him all year becuse he was learning the job. He has to show something as to do all the coaches. But you cant do what he did. Comparing the job of an oc or dc is just pointless.
    What he said.

I wasn't impressed with Weis as HC at ND (of course, I don't like ND either). Haven't seen him in action as an OC, but I've heard nothing but good things.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    What he said.

I wasn't impressed with Weis as HC at ND (of course, I don't like ND either). Haven't seen him in action as an OC, but I've heard nothing but good things.
    I was very Impressed with the Offense that he built at ND. Thats what hes being asked to do in kC. I am very excited about the hire.

I really enjoyed the comments at the bottom of whitless fatlocks article.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't know that people are making blind assumptions. These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?
    • Out of all 14 seasons that Crennel and Weis have coached together, they have only had 3 losing seasons.
    • Only calculating the years that they were together, the career win loss record for this coaching tandem is 136 wins and 88 losses
    • In those 14 years, they have never coached a season together with less than 5 wins. It’s been 3 straight seasons since the Chiefs have won at least 5 games.
    • Only once have they ever had back to back seasons with under 10 wins.
    • They have reached the Super Bowl 5 times together, meaning that they coached in over 1/3 of the Super Bowls in that time frame.
    In other words, it would be RARE for the Chiefs to not be good next year and almost impossible for them to not be VERY GOOD 2 years from now.
    Can't argue with facts, this is the most optimistic I've been about the Chiefs since 03.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I don't know that people are making blind assumptions.
    Really? Is there some evicence that Whitlock is a Broncos fan?

Seriously. I don't.

These two coaches are pretty damn good and I have never hear Fatlock say anything good about the Chiefs so I don't really think its a stretch to say he isn't a fan. I don't konw why the "has to be some criticism" other than you just like to complain, but what is whong with these two coaches?
    Well, other than saying that he feels like we might be getting the wrong parts of The Patriots dynasty, I didn't really see him saying that these were bad coaches.

And even that isn't saying that they are bad coaches. Just that he thinks that they were "along for the ride" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He did mention Crennel as a DC. A few times in fact, and gave his assesment, agree or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitlock
    And not being head-coach material doesn’t disqualify someone from being a top-flight coordinator.
    In fact, I touched base with the player again on Wednesday, and he assured me that Crennel installed the defensive game plan throughout the week without interference from Belichick and that Crennel called the game.
    And he even put a positive twist in there...

Bill Parcells never won a Super Bowl without Belichick working as his defensive coordinator.
    Hey, maybe one day we will be saying the same thing about Belichick and Crennel.
    Seems to me that his opinion of Crennel boiled down to this...

I’m just not sold on Crennel. As a coordinator, Crennel has far more to prove than Charlie Weis. No one I’ve talked to doubts Weis’ ability to create innovative game plans.
    Until then, I’ll take a wait-and-see approach with Scott Pioli’s New England Relocation Plan.
    Sucks to be defending this guy, because I know everyone hates him.

But he did have some positive things to say in there. Just expressed some doubts about things too.

I am very excited to be bringing in Weiss and Crennel. My opinion is that they will help get this team shaped into a winning team. Not even just a better team, but a winning team.

But it just seems like some of us over-react to criticism of this team, and moves that they make.

Look at some of these comments, by Chiefs fans...

Quote Originally Posted by comments
    Suck on this Jason

I'm tired of reading the crack inspired trash

What a miserable human being! Go kick your dog!

You are a punk Jason shut you fat mouth up

I am a whitlock hater!

Shes not a sports writer but shes got to be better than this dumba$$

Afraid those big boys are the new buffet kings of KC invading yo turf?

Hey S. Hitlock

Some moron at the KC Star gave you some money for a bunch of sarcastic nonsense

Sh!tlock, then STOP writing it. You're boring. You're stale. Give it a rest. Write about the newest All-You-Can-Eat in Overland Park, or something. Stay away from sports in general, because you stink and have no knowledge whatsoever.

My point is, I am so sick of this idiot

All this reunion is missing is Jasons fat a hanging out of the press box throwing racial/sexual preference slurs at them.

Jason Twitlock is a tool

Whitless... Fatlock... Wittleego

Weis, "Hey Whitlock, stay away from my sandwich."

Crennel, "That was my sandwich."

ShiXlock comes thru with another stupid article. Hey KC Star Editor-in-Chief, when are you gonna wake up a fire this bimbo so he can cover stuff he is capable of--Fried chicken eating contest at the local VFW!

your Boeing 747-wide posterior

I would have trouble urinating on your if you were on fire.

the guy is a mega-insult to even sub-average intelligence.

You can't argue the attention this idiot brings to this rag though.

pile of sh*t

Listen clown

Whitlock, you're an idiot

The only thing missing is Whitlock's neck.

Blubberboy, the only thing your gut says is "FEED ME"!!!!

you look that much more pitiful

you're unintelligent, completely lacking the respect of your peers, and fat

Jason Whitlock is a hack and a racist.

they dont make a diaper big enough for JW

You're like the Jamarcus Russell of columnists

you're an embarassment to any African Americans.

Jason has a full-length dressing mirror, but even if he stands all the way in the back of the room he still sees only one third of himself at the time

long before you began to stuff your face and hate white guys?

you fat liar.

Jason you lard bucket
    Wow.

And several comments were removed by mods, because they were deemed innapropriate.
    Last edited by chief31; 01-17-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast