Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Autographs

Default Chiefs Autographs

Being From Accross The Country,what Is The Best Way To Get Some Autographs From The Chiefs.i Have A Bunch But I Have A Football That I Would Like Autographed And I Was Wondering Is It Safe To Send It To The Chiefs Or Not,and What Other Details Do I Need To Know,i Want This To Be Special So Its Important I Get Serious Responces

Thanks

Wish I could help you out. I got a bunch from players at Sports Nutz but they don't have autograph signings anymore. Outside of going to the stadium and getting in early I really don't know!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wish I could help you out. I got a bunch from players at Sports Nutz but they don't have autograph signings anymore. Outside of going to the stadium and getting in early I really don't know!!

really,everytime ive been to KC i went to sports nutz and talked with them a lot and they said they always have players come in but they never know who,..i love that store,and its good for tickets also

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    Being From Accross The Country,what Is The Best Way To Get Some Autographs From The Chiefs.i Have A Bunch But I Have A Football That I Would Like Autographed And I Was Wondering Is It Safe To Send It To The Chiefs Or Not,and What Other Details Do I Need To Know,i Want This To Be Special So Its Important I Get Serious Responces

Thanks
    I would not send it! If it already has Autographs on it, best to be there in person at fan day training camp or ect. You could probably call the Chiefs and ask for info, and explain to them details of why this is important and special, they may arrange something. Talk to the Public Relations Dept would be my first effort.

Well the best way would be at Training Camp probably.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yep the best place to get autographs is to make the hike to River Falls, WI. You shouldn't have any problems getting them there.

EDIT: I forgot they are moving to MO. DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yep the best place to get autographs is to make the hike to River Falls, WI. You shouldn't have any problems getting them there.

EDIT: I forgot they are moving to MO. DAMN!
    Yeah Buddy! Just a short 2 hours away.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah Buddy! Just a short 2 hours away.
    Not from me! They used to be though! You guys are hogging them for everything!

That is what I was going to suggest also. I know a few people who attend training camp specifically for autographs, and they say it's the best place to acquire them. I don't know what it will be like now though, since training camp is being moved from River Falls to St. Joe.

Also, some of the players are at the Draft Day party at Arrowhead every year too giving autographs. Mostly it's the younger players and former retired Chiefs. Bobby Bell has been there every year I was there...others too, like Curtis McClinton, etc..

I wouldn't send anything to the Chiefs without confirming first with someone officially the ball will be received and returned.

I sent a Chiefs item to Mike Garrett at USC to be autographed once. I called and spoke with his office assistant first, and she told me he would sign it and return it, as long as I included the cost of return postage, which I did do.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I would not send it! If it already has Autographs on it, best to be there in person at fan day training camp or ect. You could probably call the Chiefs and ask for info, and explain to them details of why this is important and special, they may arrange something. Talk to the Public Relations Dept would be my first effort.

calling them really sounds like a good idea tornado,its best to hear it from the main source before i do anything.making it to training camp would be hard for me but ill take the best info that they could give me i guess.

i went to the saints/chiefs game in 2008 and the place really changed from when i was there before,when i was there before i was at the main gate where everyone came in and it was easy to get autographs,even got the late lamar hunt for an autograph as he got out of his car,but last time there there was no way to get near the players at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast