Denver
    Houston
    Indianapolis
    Oakland
    St. Louis
    San Diego
    Seattle
    Cleveland

I know u just dont know how a team is going to be year to year. But i expect at least 8-8 after lookin at this piece of cake. Maybe even a playoff run.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If people are on board with a get together for the Chiefs 49ers game, I will be more than happy to make ticket arrangements/hotels etc. If a mod or someone wants to put up a poll to see if we have enough interest that would be great!!
    You already know I'm in, and looking foward to it! These are the type of thoughts that help my off season withdrawals, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

If people are on board with a get together for the Chiefs 49ers game, I will be more than happy to make ticket arrangements/hotels etc. If a mod or someone wants to put up a poll to see if we have enough interest that would be great!!
    I think there is plenty of interest, but until we have dates I think it is going to be hard for most people to commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think there is plenty of interest, but until we have dates I think it is going to be hard for most people to commit.
    No doubt. I wouldn't expect a commitment from anyone until aftehr the schedule is out. I just thought if we had a ballpark idea of how many people wanted to go I could look into deals for bulk hotel rooms. I was talking to the sales guy at the hotel when we were there in Dec and I have his business card. I told him we were going to put together a trip like this and was looking for discounts.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I hope I'm inport and not at sea and under water for the SeaSquaks game
    Navy Nuclear Power Credo:
    We the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing
    and Ungrateful, do the Impossible.
    We have been doing so much,
    for so long, with so little
    We are now Qualified to do Anything with Nothing!

I should think, the Don would be able to take care of all arrangements. I am in as far as preliminary list, will need the dates to know for sure, wiski girl, and hubby most likely to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123