Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Regime Is Exciting

Default New Regime Is Exciting

I am new to this site, but my handle is not new to you long standing Chief site subscribers: JohnPaulII

I can only remember of few like AZ?????, the guy from LSU who had a tornado damage his home, the intolerable DavZit.

I am excited, optimistic about the new OC, DC coaches in the Chiefs organization. I do feel we need OL, SS, LB in the off season through the draft, or otherwise. Glad to be back. Pray for the earthquake victims.

I am thrilled with the new Coaches hired, that said, I am thrilled at what the new regime could now create, let it be a return of Arrowhead, the most dreaded place to play, for opposing teams! I really want a Super Bowl win! But a return to the days, of worst place to play in as a visiting team, Arrowhead, that would be great, I am tired of games being lost in Arrowhead, especially to our rivals!!! So that is what I want the most, out of this next season, undefeated at Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am thrilled with the new Coaches hired, that said, I am thrilled at what the new regime could now create, let it be a return of Arrowhead, the most dreaded place to play, for opposing teams! I really want a Super Bowl win! But a return to the days, of worst place to play in as a visiting team, Arrowhead, that would be great, I am tired of games being lost in Arrowhead, especially to our rivals!!! So that is what I want the most, out of this next season, undefeated at Arrowhead.
    A return of the Arrowhead of old would be so great to see!

I miss that too TS!...and want badly for us to reclaim the title of "The Loudest Stadium In The NFL!"

Nothing is more awesome with being a participant as a 12th man at Arrowhead, than when the crowd is so loud it surpasses the noise meter! Although, I think the penalty for such is ridiculous!

I will never forget the look on my grandson's face the very first game I took him to at Arrowhead, hahahaha. He looked at me with both fingers in his ears plugging them, & was so very confused wondering why I and everyone else was screaming, beating on seats. I couldn't explain, as it was too loud for him to hear me. I later explained, so he participated as a 12th man too. Sometimes, he & his little sister and me make crowd noise at home watching the game...just cause they think it's fun, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The Chiefs are going to be the turnaround team of the year. Shore up that o-line and get a nosetackle that can actually hold his own, and we will be much better in the trenches, which will translate into more wins. Perhaps as a former hog im a little biased, but I think we need to address the fronts first.

Quote Originally Posted by tksixtyone View Post
    The Chiefs are going to be the turnaround team of the year. Shore up that o-line and get a nosetackle that can actually hold his own, and we will be much better in the trenches, which will translate into more wins. Perhaps as a former hog im a little biased, but I think we need to address the fronts first.
    The fronts and the WR postions need to get fixed. If they can do that this offseason HELLO PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123