Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I sorta feel sorry for the Cards...

Default I sorta feel sorry for the Cards...

So far they're getting a butt whooping by the Saint's! Looks to be another high scoring game, for the Saint's anyway!

I'm rooting for the Saints, but I sorta feel bad for Warner, & the Card's team. They still have the 2nd half, long way's to go, but from the looks of it the Saint's aren't gonna let up.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I feel for them too.

Defense and special teams have not looked good at all. Offense is a little fumble happy. Cards picked a horrible day to have an off game.

Saints were dominant most of the season, but started showing some holes in their armor toward the end of the year. I wasn't for sure which Saints team would show up for this game. Bush is having a stellar game, and Brees is looking good.

No comeback for the Cards. I'm disappointed. I didn't care who won this game, as I liked both teams, but I was hoping the one sided games were over after last weekend.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Defense and special teams have not looked good at all. Offense is a little fumble happy. Cards picked a horrible day to have an off game.

Saints were dominant most of the season, but started showing some holes in their armor toward the end of the year. I wasn't for sure which Saints team would show up for this game. Bush is having a stellar game, and Brees is looking good.

No comeback for the Cards. I'm disappointed. I didn't care who won this game, as I liked both teams, but I was hoping the one sided games were over after last weekend.
    I've always admired and respected Kurt Warner as a QB and person. The only reason I favored the Saint's is cause I became a bit partial to them when Hank Stram left the Chiefs to be the Saint's HC years ago...the partiality has stuck with me for some reason.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I think it sucks that Warner got hit pretty hard, but life goes on.

Go Saints!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think it sucks that Warner got hit pretty hard, but life goes on.

Go Saints!
    That was a bad hit. I was surprised he got up from that.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That was a bad hit. I was surprised he got up from that.
    I thought it wasn't right..They should probably make a rule about hitting someones blind side if they don't have the ball...It was unnecessary to hit him that hard.

I thought he had a concussion.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

the way this weeks going im gonna collect my money on monday :)

I missed the hit on Warner. I went downstairs to finish up some laundry, & when I came back upstairs he was out of the game. He seems okay though, thank God literally.

Looks like the Saint's and Colt's advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    the way this weeks going im gonna collect my money on monday :)
    Is it too soon to offer congrats? I wouldn't want to jinx you, hahaha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast