Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vikings and Saints...who will it be?

Default Vikings and Saints...who will it be?

Vike's played a good game. I do believe the two best NFC teams have advanced this weekend. Unless there's something I'm unaware of, like concealed minor injuries which might keep a player from playing 100% his capabilities...I think it's a tough call between the Saint's and Vike's as to which will come out the victor.

Saint's do have home field advantage, which very likely may be the key component as to the outcome...a Saint's win. Brett's a beloved LA homeboy, but the rest of his team isn't.

I'm still rooting for the Vikes first, but my heart won't be broken if the Saint's win...these were my two fav's going into the playoffs.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Vikings and Jets. Favres new team against his old team!!
    ...One of his old teams.

The Vikings are going to win it all. There I said it. It's all because of how amazing Brett Favre is. A phenomenal athlete.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    The Vikings are going to win it all. There I said it. It's all because of how amazing Brett Favre is. A phenomenal athlete.
    I totally agree! I'll take it further...I think he's the greatest NFL player of my time OVERALL...all factor's considered, not just stats and Super Bowls. I've never witnessed a player express so much compassion, energy, devotion to the game with as much intensity as Brett does.

I would imagine the decision for him to retire was one of which was ripping his heart apart...he loves it that much...and it shows every time he takes the field. He said once years ago he'd play for free he loves it so much...I believe he would too.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I'm riding The Vikings. I thought they were the most complete team before the seasons started, and I think they take it over a great Saints team.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I agree the Vikings have a good offese and they have the D to go with it.

I think its the vikings 31-14 with some garbage points at the end of the game.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Vikes gettin pressure on Brees with the front 4 will be the difference. Then Vikes over the Colts in the SB. Favre with a TD in the last minute, and a Jared Allen sack on Manning to end the game!!
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    Vikes gettin pressure on Brees with the front 4 will be the difference. Then Vikes over the Colts in the SB. Favre with a TD in the last minute, and a Jared Allen sack on Manning to end the game!!
    I actually had a visual of seeing Jared sack Manning when I read your post...YAY!! hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12