Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: with The 5th pic the chiefs pic from N.D. J. Clausen

Default with The 5th pic the chiefs pic from N.D. J. Clausen

With chaz as the new. O.C. this could be the pic. With 37th pic the chiefs pick from N.D. w r. Tate. This wouldn't surpise me.
    Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. When would the chiefs get a chance to draft a qb. Just a thought

Were not drafting a QB.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

that would be a dumb pick we need o - line and more 0- line

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    With chaz as the new. O.C. this could be the pic. With 37th pic the chiefs pick from N.D. w r. Tate. This wouldn't surpise me.
    Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. When would the chiefs get a chance to draft a qb. Just a thought
    no disrespect sir but even if you dont like it cassels the man in kc. your gonna judge him on this last season? behind a p.o.s. line dealing with a man formally known as (lj) and no tight end that knows where the first down line is and wide outs that dropped alot and steroid use... cassel is the man cant wait to see him light it up next year... with the number five pick the chiefs select berry. ill love that pic if we keep waters around to teach this line pick up line in later pick and if we can still wilfork from the pats

a rookie behind the current o line would be nothing but bad. I think tate is more likely but not with the 5th pick. We either trade down or we take someone on d or o line.

I like the golden tate in the 2nd
    I dont even think if Lou Holtz were our GM we would take Clausen, he would just drown the rest of the front office with his spittle all over the place.

Would be my reaction if took Berry He's an Ed Reed type player He's a ballhawk and a hitter

You been smoking that whacky weed again I see. QB, tate with the 5th pick. Funny stuff.

If we took a QB with the 5th pick, we would probably have more invested in our QBs than the rest of our team combined. I think there is a 0% chance he gets taken by us first round. Now if he slipped to the 2nd round (probably 1% chance of that) we might take him.

I would not disagree with Tate in the 2nd. As much as im torn on CAssell right now. I say we are fine at QB I like Croyle. 1st pick WILL be Berry or Otung.

I would vote no on both

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast