Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: with The 5th pic the chiefs pic from N.D. J. Clausen

Default with The 5th pic the chiefs pic from N.D. J. Clausen

With chaz as the new. O.C. this could be the pic. With 37th pic the chiefs pick from N.D. w r. Tate. This wouldn't surpise me.
    Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. When would the chiefs get a chance to draft a qb. Just a thought

never gonna happen. same as every other pick you have suggested for our 5

Oh I know this will not happen. I think the chiefs will trade out of the # 5. Word is the lions are looking to move out of the # 2 pic. Check out Walters football.com
    Very good mock draft data base. Worth looking at.
    I still would love the chiefs to swap pics with the lions and draft Suh.

I was just stirring the pot. The lions are targeting a tackle despite what you may be hearing. I am confident the rams pic clausen. clausen will be signed before the draft by the rams.I believe the lions will call kc and offer to swap picks. If it takes this years third and a 4th in 2011, I say yes and draft suh. There is not another player in the draft that would do more to improve this team. There are several ways to make this trade happen that wouldn't hurt the chiefs. If I was the gm and the lions called me,I would offer them Dorsey, D. Johnson and this yrs 4th rnd pic for. Their #1pic and their 3 rnd pic. The lions would think long and if I was the lions I would pull the the trigger on this trade. That gives the chiefs 2 # ones, two 2nd rnd pics and 2 third rnd pics. With those pics we draft Suh, McCain, Tate, and best saftey available

Yes, let's have 70+ million guaranteed tied into the QB position alone. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Let's not forget this is Scott Pioli's football team, and Matt Cassel is his guy. Weis is the offensive coordinator and nothing more.

Im curious as to where you get your info, because I am hearing they want to keep Backus there and might be looking at Gerald McCoy. I think your crazy sir

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    I was just stirring the pot. The lions are targeting a tackle despite what you may be hearing. I am confident the rams pic clausen. clausen will be signed before the draft by the rams.I believe the lions will call kc and offer to swap picks. If it takes this years third and a 4th in 2011, I say yes and draft suh. There is not another player in the draft that would do more to improve this team. There are several ways to make this trade happen that wouldn't hurt the chiefs. If I was the gm and the lions called me,I would offer them Dorsey, D. Johnson and this yrs 4th rnd pic for. Their #1pic and their 3 rnd pic. The lions would think long and if I was the lions I would pull the the trigger on this trade. That gives the chiefs 2 # ones, two 2nd rnd pics and 2 third rnd pics. With those pics we draft Suh, McCain, Tate, and best saftey available

Schwartz said that he thought Backus deserves some Pro Bowl votes. Doesn't sound like something you'd be saying about your LT if you planned on drafting one.

The lions are blowing smoke. They have to protect their 70 million dollar. QB. They need a tackle worse than the chiefs do. They can trade down and get value for their pic by gaining draft pics.do you think the chiefs are the only team that wants to trade out of their spot. Every team in the top five wants to move back.

i would willingly have knee surgery if this happens. stupid.

As much as some people here hate it, Matt Cassel is the KC Chiefs quarterback. Get used to it.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    As much as some people here hate it, Matt Cassel is the KC Chiefs quarterback. Get used to it.

I believe you to be correct, sir, on the subject.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast