Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs Autographs

Default Chiefs Autographs

Being From Accross The Country,what Is The Best Way To Get Some Autographs From The Chiefs.i Have A Bunch But I Have A Football That I Would Like Autographed And I Was Wondering Is It Safe To Send It To The Chiefs Or Not,and What Other Details Do I Need To Know,i Want This To Be Special So Its Important I Get Serious Responces

Thanks

I'm only an hour & 15 minutes from Missouri Western in St. Joe, where the training camp will be now.

EDIT...PS: Those I know who use to attend training camp for autographs say it won't be the same with it moving to St. Joe, cause it's closer to KC, more fans will attend, making it not as casual to obtain autographs and talk to players as it was in River Falls, where less fans attended.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-18-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: addition

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Not from me! They used to be though! You guys are hogging them for everything!
    Hey, its the Kansas City Chiefs! Not the River Falls Chiefs, or the Wisconsin Chiefs. It belongs in KC.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    really,everytime ive been to KC i went to sports nutz and talked with them a lot and they said they always have players come in but they never know who,..i love that store,and its good for tickets also
    They went out of business and the store has been bought by a chain of sports stores. Its not the same at all anymore. I used to go to the old store and it was awesome. The staff was great and the store was like a museum. Unfortunately a combination of a bad economy and a bad team for the last few years has hit them pretty hard.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    They went out of business and the store has been bought by a chain of sports stores. Its not the same at all anymore. I used to go to the old store and it was awesome. The staff was great and the store was like a museum. Unfortunately a combination of a bad economy and a bad team for the last few years has hit them pretty hard.

now i know why i was not able to get in touch with them via e-mail....thanks for the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12