Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D Bowe on his way out?

Default D Bowe on his way out?

Ok, I am friends with D Bowe on face book...I normally don't follow what other people do but this caught my eye which was at the top of the page. I don't really know what to think of it..

Dwayne Bowe in ATL in a million Dollar meeting with my agent and $ man..
    Just makes me wonder.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, I just have a sore spot for Chad because of his direct insults towards the Chiefs in 2003...the week they were to play us, and broke our undefeated streak.
    Wow im so glad you said that I am still pissed about him guranteeing a win and then actually doing it Im still mad about that, everyone says I need to get over it but I still hate the damn bungels and ocho stinko.

Quote Originally Posted by wubfree View Post
    D-Bowe: TE speed. poor route running. below average hands. not very productive.

Not sure what he could be endorsing...maybe some lotion or something that makes your hands slippery.
    I wouldn't say all that he's not a super star but he's still good.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Wow im so glad you said that I am still pissed about him guranteeing a win and then actually doing it Im still mad about that, everyone says I need to get over it but I still hate the damn bungels and ocho stinko.
    Okay, hahaha. I'm not pissed like I was back then, but he did leave a lasting negative sore spot that seems to not have healed completely, since whenever I hear or read his name negative thoughts come to mind. Some impressions I suppose are just lasting, fair or not.

If my memory is correct, his insults towards some Chiefs directly, including calling Vermeil a cry baby I think...caused some commentators to ponder the possibility the Chiefs allowed Chad to get to them to the point it may have psyhcologically affected their game, causing the loss.

If so, Chad can't be blamed for that, they shouldn't have let it bother them, but they are after all human first, an athlete second. They didn't have the defense they needed to go undefeated anyway.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I no likey ocho stinko, if DB wants to be like stinko, well he is getting stinko dropo!
    This is next season is make or break for DB, he better be ready to play, if he is still a Chief. It is time for him to earn his $, and step his play up, so next season I think we will know if he will become a star, or is just a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I no likey ocho stinko, if DB wants to be like stinko, well he is getting stinko dropo!
    This is next season is make or break for DB, he better be ready to play, if he is still a Chief. It is time for him to earn his $, and step his play up, so next season I think we will know if he will become a star, or is just a flash.
    I agree...and I'm hoping with the right OC we will see DB develop into a great WR, or at least a good one that can make catches & plays consistently.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Mabye D-bowe is working out a settlement for failing a drug test again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123