Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tornadospotter reaches 5000 posts!

Default tornadospotter reaches 5000 posts!

Congrats to tornadospotter for reaching 5000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! One day I may just get there

Resident Celebrity

Good JOB

Damn, I knew it was getting deep around here. Time to put on the wadders.
    Keep up the good work!!

Nice job TS!

Congratulations TS!

Here's a special smiley for you! I think the little guy got a little too close spotting, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Congratulations TS!

Here's a special smiley for you! I think the little guy got a little too close spotting, hahaha.

Why that looks like TS himself!

Wow, 5000 post, I was not paying attention, because if I was, I would have made my 5000 post memorable, it would have been!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUDi7V2ljY"]YouTube- Kansas City Chiefs TOUCHDOWN![/ame]

I love the Kansas City Chiefs!! They have been my favorite NFL Team forever, I do not know who we played the first time I was at Arrowhead, but I remember War Paint, and how that Stadium, was and is the greatest, and I became a Chief Fan for life!
    5000 post ago, I found this site, I want to thank Coach for creating this, The Home of the Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! By being a member of this site, I have had the opportunity to interact with fans of our team, from all over the world! Fans in other nations, fans deployed overseas in the military, and even fans of other teams. This site is a home for me, I have friends that I care about on this site! I have met some of them only once in person, what a great time that was! I have friends here who have given me encouragement in dark days of my personal life, God bless you each and everyone. I am proud to be a Fan of the Kansas City Chiefs! I am proud to be a member of The Chiefs Crowd!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_KT4-p7K0"]YouTube- Home of the Chiefs[/ame]
    I am very much loving my youngest family member, a fan of the Chiefs!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7CfmVVowI"]YouTube- Big pimpin KC style[/ame]
    I thank you all for being members of The Chiefs Crowd!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-18-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Wow, 5000 post, I was not paying attention, because if I was, I would have made my 5000 post memorable, it would have been!

I love the Kansas City Chiefs!! They have been my favorite NFL Team forever, I do not know who we played the first time I was at Arrowhead, but I remember War Paint, and how that Stadium, was and is the greatest, and I became a Chief Fan for life!
    5000 post ago, I found this site, I want to thank Coach for creating this, The Home of the Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! By being a member of this site, I have had the opportunity to interact with fans of our team, from all over the world! Fans in other nations, fans deployed overseas in the military, and even fans of other teams. This site is a home for me, I have friends that I care about on this site! I have met some of them only once in person, what a great time that was! I have friends here who have given me encouragement in dark days of my personal life, God bless you each and everyone. I am proud to be a Fan of the Kansas City Chiefs! I am proud to be a member of The Chiefs Crowd!

I am very much loving my youngest family member, a fan of the Chiefs!

I thank you all for being members of The Chiefs Crowd!
    I read your post above and became teary eyed! I've not been around as long, but the Chiefs Crowd is finding a place in my heart, and the KC Chiefs have certainly been in my heart for many years.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

PS: That little boy in the video is so adorable!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast