Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Can you say defense?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Can you say defense?


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfwn643056w"]YouTube - A video[/ame]
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    OUT-FREAKING-STANDING!!!

    Rep coming your way!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I hope we keep up the D through out the year.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I hope we keep up the D through out the year.

    Agreed! We were bit buy the injury bug last year, I just hope everyone stays healthy.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    OMG!!! This video is FREAKING AWESOME! And that's an understatement. Great find, Guru! WOW!!! Awesome! I can't wait til tomorrow.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    OMG!!! This video is FREAKING AWESOME! And that's an understatement. Great find, Guru! WOW!!! Awesome! I can't wait til tomorrow.

    GO CHIEFS!!!!


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Yeah what he said.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That brought a tear to my....I am so excited. I am going to put on a Chiefs jersey and go kick someones *** now!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    That brought a tear to my....I am so excited. I am going to put on a Chiefs jersey and go kick someones *** now!!!
    Can I go, Can I go, Can I go??????
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Can I go, Can I go, Can I go??????
    Damn right you can my brother!! This is the looooooongest day EVER!!
    23.5 hours till kick ***....and kick off too!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •