Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite NCAA football Team!

Default Favorite NCAA football Team!

What is your favorite NCAA football team? Mine is the Texas Longhorns! If I had to pick a 2nd favorite I'd probably say the Missouri Tigers but the longhorns are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't get a ton of games up here but when they are on I watch them. Just remember every time you watch them that you brother from the north is cheering with you!! Without beer this year though (19 days without a drink)
    Hell Yeah Canada! 19 days without a drink is damn good, especially for you bud! I have not had nicotine in my system for 2 weeks now and have never felt better! Thanks to your book recommendation.

YAY Canada!!! 19 days is great! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't really follow NCAA, but if I did my favorite football team would likely be USC, due to many former Chiefs players being USC alumni. Also, OU, since many within my extended family are diehard OU fans. Some within my family are also K-State fans.
    Ugh, can't stand USC
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Number 1 of course is!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX1PafJoOk8"]YouTube- In The Deed The Glory - Nebraska Tunnel Walk Vs. OU 2009[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1_DfjW4oE"]YouTube- TD celebration...There is no place like Nebraska..Go Huskers[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Ugh, can't stand USC
    Note I said 'IF' , hahaha.

My brother, neices and nephew would likely disown me if I declared myself a USC fan. They're diehard OU fans.

It's only cause of Mike Garrett, Marcus Allen, Donnie Edwards, and now Matt Cassel too...just to name a few, as I believe there are more...that I connect to USC. I could say the same for Nebraska too though, even Alabama with relation to DT. My Chiefs friend in Germany is a diehard Nebraska fan, so he'd likely never let me live it down if I was a fan of any team other than Nebraska, haha.

Maybe the underlying reason I've never had a desire to follow NCAA football is because too many people I care about would want me to be a fan of their favorite team, and there's too many to choose from, LOL.

Mike Garrett, one of my favorite former Chiefs RB's #21... is the Athletic Director at USC, and has been for several years.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Number 2 is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzhBLUh8c0c"]YouTube- No Place Like Nebraska[/ame]

I am also a fan of
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrmduZQMo0"]YouTube- Kansas State University Marching Band[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Number 1 of course is!

My German Chiefs buddy would love you, haha! He's a big Nebraska fan too. Where I live it's divided, since I'm almost as close to Lincoln as I am Manhattan. People around these rural NE Kansas parts tend to be either K-State or Nebraska fans...a few KU'er's thrown in the mix, but not as many.

Because I am a Husker fan is the real reason I would love to see the Chiefs draft, a man named Suh!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhJe9gD84A"]YouTube- A Man Named Suh[/ame]

Congrats. How long are you shooting for...? You just made it thourgh the toughest part I can tell you that :). 9 months here

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't get a ton of games up here but when they are on I watch them. Just remember every time you watch them that you brother from the north is cheering with you!! Without beer this year though (19 days without a drink)

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    Congrats. How long are you shooting for...? You just made it thourgh the toughest part I can tell you that :). 9 months here
    It started with a year away. New Years to New Years. Now that I am kinda clear headed, I don't know if I want to really go back to it after. I sleep better, I feel better and I have already lost 6lbs. Im not dangerously overweight or anything, but i could use a little slimming down in the middle!! Its had its challenging moments, but one day at a time and it seems to be getting easier as I go. I started working out again too and now that I am getting used to it and not hurtin' every day, I notice how much better I feel. Only real problem is I am starting to realize how annoying some of my friends are!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast