Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WR?

Default WR?

I think it's about time we threw a high pick at a WR (not name Sylvester Morris)

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Hey, something that wasn't mentioned, if you want to know what was different with our offensive line later in the season. We started using a lot of zone blocks once Charles took over. I think this helped a lot.

If You Can't Beat*Them...Zone Them - Arrowhead Pride
    You are correct again!!! And since our offense uses a power blocking scheme, that horrible OC we had did a hell of a job incorporating the zone blocking into his system.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Absolutely agree, our d is really bad, our offense is decent. If we just improved our defense and did nothing to our offense we would be a damn good team next year.
    i agree our d is pretty ****ty but we can't just look at d we need an o line to!

absolutely we should use our no. 5 pick on a wr (If suh, claussen, okung, berry, mccoy, mcclain, bruce campbell, trent williams, sam bradford, taylor mays, earl thomas, brandon spikes and sergio kindle are gone).
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

I still like Quintin Lawrence. He's fast as lightning and still very young. If he trains hard this offseason he could be very valuable next year.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

I think Golden Tate from Notre Dame is the man to grab he is a stud ! Watch his 09 highlight Reel :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQaUdZrET8"]YouTube- Golden Tate Highlights - Nov. 30, 2009[/ame]

The man is studly!

Now drafting a wr with our 2nd rd pick I have no objections to. Especially if this guy is available. As a Notre Dame fan, i watched this guy play every game this year, and without him, claussen's numbers wouldn't be nearly as good. He's a gamechanger. He's going to be a great NFL player.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    Now drafting a wr with our 2nd rd pick I have no objections to. Especially if this guy is available. As a Notre Dame fan, i watched this guy play every game this year, and without him, claussen's numbers wouldn't be nearly as good. He's a gamechanger. He's going to be a great NFL player.
    I agree and the fact that the coach in charge of the Chiefs offense now was the Coach that made him into that stud is only a plus. Charlie will no whats best for him. If the Chiefs can somehow snag him I think that would be a very good thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123