Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aright Aussie....99 Yard Touchdown pass.

Default Aright Aussie....99 Yard Touchdown pass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxMO6l6EOs"]YouTube- Madden 99 Yard Touchdown Pass[/ame]

Rate it please.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by dse2010 View Post
    You could probably get it cheaper on amazon or ebay. Nice vid btw!
    I think you should get Madden 11 when it comes out. I wouldn't get Madden 10 which will probably. be out of date by the end of February. Just My opinion anyway

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I think you should get Madden 11 when it comes out. I wouldn't get Madden 10 which will probably. be out of date by the end of February. Just My opinion anyway
    I would say your probley right. At least by the time madden comes out you will be right. The Chiefs alone are going to look much diffrent then they would on madden 10. I am already on the pre order list for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dse2010 View Post
    You could probably get it cheaper on amazon or ebay. Nice vid btw!
    Harder to find a cheap one for what you think. People will over bid it for me and I give up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

If Honda really wanted Madden 2010 he would cough up the $60 fellas. He calls it expensive, but in all reality its cheaper than most any other form of entertainment. How many hours will you get out of your Madden Game? If its over 60 hours, which i passed easily months ago, then you are only paying a dollar an hour for entertainment. Where else can you find solid entertainment for that price???

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    If Honda really wanted Madden 2010 he would cough up the $60 fellas. He calls it expensive, but in all reality its cheaper than most any other form of entertainment. How many hours will you get out of your Madden Game? If its over 60 hours, which i passed easily months ago, then you are only paying a dollar an hour for entertainment. Where else can you find solid entertainment for that price???
    I have more important things to buy other than video games.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I have more important things to buy other than video games.
    Then that i understand. I just don't get how some people think they are getting ripped off when buying these video games, because in all reality these games cost millions to make, and provide countless hours of entertainment. Sure some games suck and are definitely not worth the money, but that's why we have game rentals.

You guys are killing me with these Madden posts! I want to learn and play too! I've passed by the Madden games in the stores for years, and was always tempted, but never followed through with buying the game, or a Play Station.

Honestly, I wouldn't have had the time before...but life has settled down, and I do have more 'me' time now. :)

I bet my step-grandson could teach me how to play, cause he has a Madden game, but I don't know which one.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You guys are killing me with these Madden posts! I want to learn and play too! I've passed by the Madden games in the stores for years, and was always tempted, but never followed through with buying the game, or a Play Station.

Honestly, I wouldn't have had the time before...but life has settled down, and I do have more 'me' time now. :)

I bet my step-grandson could teach me how to play, cause he has a Madden game, but I don't know which one.
    Its really not that complicated. One a PS controller there are X, Square, Triangle, and Circle. When your playing offense you are the Qb and you snap the ball, find the open receiver and you can throw to him.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Its really not that complicated. One a PS controller there are X, Square, Triangle, and Circle. When your playing offense you are the Qb and you snap the ball, find the open receiver and you can throw to him.
    That does sound simple! I called my daughter earlier, and asked her to talk to my step-grandson to see if he could give me some insight into playing Madden. He was in bed already, so I'll likely get to talk to him this weekend.

When I was growing up one of my brother's and his friends, neighbor & school kids...would play 'backyard football', and sometimes they would let me play too. I played either a QB or WR, and loved it!! My brother hated it though when I was allowed to play, hahaha. He's only 11 month's younger than I, so we're close in age.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would say your probley right. At least by the time madden comes out you will be right. The Chiefs alone are going to look much diffrent then they would on madden 10. I am already on the pre order list for it.
    How do I get in the pre-Order list?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Then that i understand. I just don't get how some people think they are getting ripped off when buying these video games, because in all reality these games cost millions to make, and provide countless hours of entertainment. Sure some games suck and are definitely not worth the money, but that's why we have game rentals.
    Exactly right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    That does sound simple! I called my daughter earlier, and asked her to talk to my step-grandson to see if he could give me some insight into playing Madden. He was in bed already, so I'll likely get to talk to him this weekend.

When I was growing up one of my brother's and his friends, neighbor & school kids...would play 'backyard football', and sometimes they would let me play too. I played either a QB or WR, and loved it!! My brother hated it though when I was allowed to play, hahaha. He's only 11 month's younger than I, so we're close in age.
    When you get playing madden 10 or any other madden game for that matter, it really is a lot of fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12