Of course this is all skepticism, but here it is from Rotoworld.com:

Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski believes the team "might make a play" for Chiefs DL Glenn Dorsey this offseason.
Dorsey was drafted by K.C. when current Lions DC Gunther Cunningham ran the Chiefs' defense. Dorsey would also be a better fit in Detroit's 4-3 scheme as a three technique tackle. He hasn't been productive in the Chiefs' 3-4.
I'm not sure if I like this. Obviously it depends a lot on what we would get in return, but I wouldn't imagine it would be a ton (though it does free up a nice chunk of money with his top 5 draft pick salary off the books). I thought Dorsey was starting to come around in the 3-4 last season though. Our run D was noticeably better when he was not injured. I'm just worried that our sad D-Line is going to get even worse if we were to trade him. Obviously we can address this in the draft, but we again gamble on another rookie Dline. If this does happen, I think we have to address the DE position via free agency.

Is this just another example of Pioli dealing out "Herm's" players or do you think it's worth trading Dorsey?