Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colts and Jets...DARN!! :(

Default Colts and Jets...DARN!! :(

I really wanted the Jet's to win...pffffft! They looked good the first half! That one pass to Edwards for an 80 yd TD was fricken AWESOME!!

I went outside at half time to rinse the muck off my truck, took longer than I thought getting it out from underneath the frame & fenders...was beginning 4Q when I came back inside...fricken Colts ahead! UGH!!!

Looks like the Colts are the AFC Champs...AGAIN!! How boring. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I hate the Colts, they will probably lose in the superbowl though.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'm just tired of hearing about the Colts and Manning!! It's all season long, and has been it seems like forever!

I'm not fond of the Colt's either.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The only reason I dont get annoyed by the colts and peyton manning is because a friend of mine supports them.

Yea~ i was pulling for the Jets!!!!
    Great Minn~NO game though!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    The only reason I dont get annoyed by the colts and peyton manning is because a friend of mine supports them.
    I do that too...root for a friends team when I can't root for my Chiefs. They do the same for me too when they can. That's what friends should do! :)

I was disappointed, as well, that the Jets lost. I was equally disappointed that the Vikes lost.

Oh well; what's one to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was disappointed, as well, that the Jets lost. I was equally disappointed that the Vikes lost.

Oh well; what's one to do?
    Hope for the Chiefs in 2010.

Resident Celebrity

There ya go! Hope for the Chiefs in 2010! YEEHAW!

I'm gonna root for the Saint's...since Hank Stram coached the Saint's after leaving KC, and because a former Chief, Scott Fujita is a Saint now too. As well, because they've never been to a Super Bowl in their franchise history!

I wonder if Archie Manning feels any split loyalties? He was the QB for the Saints most of, if not all of his career, resides in, and raised his family in LA...and here there are...his beloved Saint's team finally in a SB! Going up against his son & the Colts no less! Of course his loyalties would lie with his son, but still...gotta wonder if a part of his heart feels disloyal to his Saints while rooting for the Colts & his son to beat them!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    There ya go! Hope for the Chiefs in 2010! YEEHAW!

I'm gonna root for the Saint's...since Hank Stram coached the Saint's after leaving KC, and because a former Chief, Scott Fujita is a Saint now too. As well, because they've never been to a Super Bowl in their franchise history!

I wonder if Archie Manning feels any split loyalties? He was the QB for the Saints most of, if not all of his career, resides in, and raised his family in LA...and here there are...his beloved Saint's team finally in a SB! Going up against his son & the Colts no less! Of course his loyalties would lie with his son, but still...gotta wonder if a part of his heart feels disloyal to his Saints while rooting for the Colts & his son to beat them!
    Here's the answer to that question

There will be no awkward Manning family moments | ProFootballTalk.com

Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast