Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much substance is there..

Question How much substance is there..

to the Glenn Dorsey trade rumors?

I almost swear you only had him for two years. Is it the injuries caching up or is he just an all around disappointment?

I remember before th draft that year his health issues were a major concern and he was real vocal about it in an attempt to shoot down the speculation about his durability...

Im not really sure who I REALLY want the chiefs to draft. Eric berry is my preferred player but besides him I really cant decide. I mean if he doesn't get drafted i wont be broken hearted or anything but i just want to wait and see how it all turns out.

As long as they adress positions of need I'll be happy. Unlike others I'd rather see a good OC and OG drafted in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The weakest point of the OL is OC and RG. If they keep Chambers I would exspect them to draft a slot reciever/KR. This could be Shiplet, Tate, jacoby Ford or Taylor Price from Ohio U, depends on who they think is the best fit at what round they want to draft.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Im not really sure who I REALLY want the chiefs to draft. Eric berry is my preferred player but besides him I really cant decide. I mean if he doesn't get drafted i wont be broken hearted or anything but i just want to wait and see how it all turns out.
    Shoot! I'm so confused right now with reading all the possibilities, that I'm with you! I just hope for the best, and that Pioli will make wise choices that benefit our team positively in any way, regardless of who.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

There is always SO much speculation and guessing that I'm just going to wait and see, and either enjoy or revile the free agent pickups and guys we get in the draft.

jb

I heard the rumors on the radio all the way in Florida today. They said he may obtainable for a 2nd round pick, and the Bucs are interested supposedly.
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

wow, i would be SUPER bummed to see us give away Dorsey for a 2nd rounder. I could see it happening though...

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    wow, i would be SUPER bummed to see us give away Dorsey for a 2nd rounder. I could see it happening though...
    I would not only be bummed I would be P.O.ed It would be a terrible move. I dont see i happeing. The only way I see it happeing is if we would trade dorsey and the 5th pick to the rams to get Suh. Then i would not be so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    I remember before th draft that year his health issues were a major concern and he was real vocal about it in an attempt to shoot down the speculation about his durability...
    Not really, but sort of...

In his senior year, Chaz Ramsey ( G at Auburn ) illegally and most likely intentionally chopblocked him right in the knee, which hurt his play the entire rest of the season. Some didn't know if the knee would fully heal, but he did play on it and still do very well. That was his 'injury question mark'.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiLlOybz9s"]The chop block[/ame]

Why do I say most likely intentional? Well, Auburn has been known to do these things a number of times - like the bowl game vs Clemson later that year. Plus, Dorsey did this to Chaz earlier that game...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LkCvNK2iM"]Chaz got blown up[/ame]

On topic, honestly, sorry Chiefs fans, but as a Saints / LSU fan, I dream of the day Dorsey comes home, so I hope the trade rumors are true! I'm dying to buy a #72 jersey!

So thats the Glenn Dorsey Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Xanathol View Post
    Not really, but sort of...

In his senior year, Chaz Ramsey ( G at Auburn ) illegally and most likely intentionally chopblocked him right in the knee, which hurt his play the entire rest of the season. Some didn't know if the knee would fully heal, but he did play on it and still do very well. That was his 'injury question mark'.

Why do I say most likely intentional? Well, Auburn has been known to do these things a number of times - like the bowl game vs Clemson later that year. Plus, Dorsey did this to Chaz earlier that game...

On topic, honestly, sorry Chiefs fans, but as a Saints / LSU fan, I dream of the day Dorsey comes home, so I hope the trade rumors are true! I'm dying to buy a #72 jersey!
    I dont get to see many Chiefs games, but I dont think I have ever seen Dorsey get that pumped up. It would be nice to see him make a play like that for us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast