Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best and worst game of the 2009 Season?

Default Best and worst game of the 2009 Season?

Okay...for me the best game of the Chiefs 2009 season was the last one against the Donk's at Mile High. A previous committment kept me from watching the Steeler's game, so I can't compare those two.

The worst game for me was the game against the Browns. I was at Arrowhead for that game, and it was the most frustrating game I think I've ever witnessed...for many reasons, too many to mention!

What are your choices for best and worst?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    was no "best" game...the least worst was the steelers game...we played surpisingly well and beat a pretty good team
    the "worst" worst game was the first raiders game....the raiders were patheticly inept and tried to hand us the game many times, but we were couldn't take it. to lose to that bad a raiders team at home was gut wrenching.
    Yeah, I was at that game too, and was totally dumbfounded we ended up losing! It was fun tailgating though with Chiefs Crowd members at that game, so that helped ease my pain...as well as beer! I didn't have any beer at the Browns game, likely should've, it might have eased the frustration some, haha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Shoot Ryfo you were at the Browns game too! Those of us from Chiefs Crowd should've gotten together and tailgated! I didn't realize other's would be there.

It was a good game as far as keeping one's interest from time to time, just frustrating overall. The heckling fans close to my seat were irritating at times, which didn't help my enjoying the game.

Stricken...what give aways did you get at the Browns game? All I got was a $10 vendor coupon, and a 2009 team poster.
    I got both of those and I also got a Cheerleaders poster, and a coupon for 10% off in any pro shop at Arrowhead.

Resident Celebrity

Shoot Ryfo you were at the Browns game too! Those of us from Chiefs Crowd should've gotten together and tailgated! I didn't realize other's would be there.

It was a good game as far as keeping one's interest from time to time, just frustrating overall. The heckling fans close to my seat were irritating at times, which didn't help my enjoying the game.

Stricken...what give aways did you get at the Browns game? All I got was a $10 vendor coupon, and a 2009 team poster.
    Yeah I usually try to make at least 1 game a year. I'll definitely be looking forward to a hopeful "ChiefsCrowd" game this year!

Best was the steelers/win a mile hight

worst denver at arrowhead.

Ryfo...I know there is a Chiefs Crowd tailgating get together being planned for the game at Arrowhead against the 49ers in 2010...with many out of town members coming in from all over! Stricken, me, Canada, TornadoSpotter, Tammie, YZILLA, & others already on the list to attend as it is for now. You should keep that game in mind, come and join us for tailgating & good Chiefs times! :)

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I got both of those and I also got a Cheerleaders poster, and a coupon for 10% off in any pro shop at Arrowhead.
    I saw them handing out the Cheerleader posters, and wanted to get one for my grandson, he loves the Chiefs Cheerleaders! haha The guy passing them out ran out before I could get one. I didn't get a 10% off coupon for the Pro Shop, but likely wouldn't have used it...their stuff is too high priced for my budget, although they have some awesome stuff!

One reason I enjoy attending Draft Day at Arrowhead is they usually have a large Pro Shop sale area set up...the clearance prices are GREAT and affordable!

Ryfo...I know there is a Chiefs Crowd tailgating get together being planned for the game at Arrowhead against the 49ers in 2010...with many out of town members coming in from all over! Stricken, me, Canada, TornadoSpotter, Tammie, YZILLA, & others already on the list to attend as it is for now. You should keep that game in mind, come and join us for tailgating & good Chiefs times! :)
    I should be there, pending there isn't something else going on. Looking forward to it.

Sorry for not staying on the thread topic.

Best game in 2009 = Chiefs @ Broncos week 17

For me,

Best was @ home against the Chargers.
    Worst was @ home against the Chargers.

Was my first Chiefs game :(

Oh, the Donkeys game in week 17 was pretty stellar and the week 2 game against the Raiders was pretty disappointing.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I should be there, pending there isn't something else going on. Looking forward to it.

Sorry for not staying on the thread topic.
    Don't apologize!! It's all about the Chiefs, and of interest! I tried to think of a conversation topic not related to the draft, since I don't know 'that' much about the draft and didn't feel like I could intelligently participate in all the draft threads, hahaha.

I enjoy being able to talk most subjects Chiefs related, whether it goes off main subject or not...it's still Chiefs talk.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast