Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favre pick

Default Favre pick

This is just an awesome call.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TZQlVPvjk"]YouTube- Radio Call of Favre Interception against Saints 1/24/10[/ame]
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It was a 56 yard FG. Longwell ist that good, Favre was trying to make a play outta nothing. He completes it and he's a hero. Too many monday morning QBs around if u ask me.
    Factor in a high humidity, heavy Gulf Air...it becomes longer than 56.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

It was a 56 yard FG. Longwell ist that good, Favre was trying to make a play outta nothing. He completes it and he's a hero. Too many monday morning QBs around if u ask me.
    I am not blaming Favre. I am blaming the coach. Run it up the gut, their in a dome. His long if 54 and I'll be then never tried further than that in a game.

Actually if you wanna blame favre, he shouldn't called that time out.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I am not blaming Favre. I am blaming the coach. Run it up the gut, their in a dome. His long if 54 and I'll be then never tried further than that in a game.

DUH...I forgot they're in a dome down there! LOL
    Guess the humidity factor would've been zilch in that case! This is what happens when I'm not getting enough sleep...brain malfunction! hahaha

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    DUH...I forgot they're in a dome down there! LOL
    Guess the humidity factor would've been zilch in that case! This is what happens when I'm not getting enough sleep...brain malfunction! hahaha
    Your lucky some of us have brains that just malfunction all the time no matter how much sleep we get.

Oh, I have days like that too Matthew! Brain malfunction with no excuse or reason! I think the condition may be related to 'age', hahahaha. :)

I could care less what Favre says he's doing until August. Then I will look to see if he retired!!
    HA! Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree...I had tears in my eyes feeling for him. His face on the sidelines during OT at some point showed expression of which I've never seen with him before, very uspet and angry...no doubt at himself for earlier mistakes, and upset about his earlier injury.
    More then likely. I think he's another great player who has hung on too long; he may well have finally realized it. Football is a young man's game.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

He called the TO trying to avoid the 12 man in the huddle penalty!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He called the TO trying to avoid the 12 man in the huddle penalty!!
    Oh, I thought it was for calling a TO after a TO.

I thought you couldn't do that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

...and I forgot about the play when Favre ended up getting helped off the field after being hit in the knees? That is the "Tom Brady" rule, cant hit a QB and the knees. If thats Tom Terrific or Princess Payton, that is 15 yards and a 1st down. How come not for the Vikings?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...and I forgot about the play when Favre ended up getting helped off the field after being hit in the knees? That is the "Tom Brady" rule, cant hit a QB and the knees. If thats Tom Terrific or Princess Payton, that is 15 yards and a 1st down. How come not for the Vikings?
    I am not disputing that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast