Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I joined kcchiefs.com

Default I joined kcchiefs.com

A few days ago I joined kcchiefs.com and I thought i should just mention it incase anyone else is signed up there. Ive been visiting kcchiefs.com for ages and i thought it was time to finally make an account!

Besides Canada...what are the user names of my friends from Chiefs Crowd at kcchiefs.com? I can't add you as a friend if I don't know who you are.

I'm not one to post much at a bunch of different sites related to the same subject though, once I find a home away from home, that's pretty much where I hang my hat...Chiefs Crowd is my home away from home. I'll venture beyond from time to time when it's slow, however.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I just joined too my name is the same as on here.. stricken721

Resident Celebrity

I don't care for their profile editor much, or how it displays. I also don't think it's user friendly as far as viewing photo's...they have photos under 'my media'. Heck, I thought Facebook was bad, it's more user friendly by comparison.

I don't understand why Aussie is added as my friend, but they show me as only being a fan of Canada. WEIRD!! I'm an Aussie fan too! hahaha

I'm thinking you're a fan of someone until they approve you as a friend...maybe? It's not self explanatory!!!

OH! I plugged (promoted) Chiefs Crowd on my profile too! :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-27-2010 at 10:56 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't care for their profile editor much, or how it displays. I also don't think it's user friendly as far as viewing photo's...they have photos under 'my media'. Heck, I thought Facebook was bad, it's more user friendly by comparison.

I don't understand why Aussie is added as my friend, but they show me as only being a fan of Canada. WEIRD!! I'm an Aussie fan too! hahaha

I'm thinking you're a fan of someone until they approve you as a friend...maybe? It's not self explanatory!!!

OH! I plugged (promoted) Chiefs Crowd on my profile too! :)
    cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12