Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I joined kcchiefs.com

Default I joined kcchiefs.com

A few days ago I joined kcchiefs.com and I thought i should just mention it incase anyone else is signed up there. Ive been visiting kcchiefs.com for ages and i thought it was time to finally make an account!

I've went to kcchiefs.com for years for news, updates...and use to subscribe to their email newsletter. My dumb internet provider began blocking their newsletters as SPAM and they don't allow me to over-ride it. :(

I've not joined, but think it's nice the Chiefs finally updated the official website to include the fans more with interactive forums & blogs, etc.. They were somewhat behind the times, as most NFL official team websites have included fan forums for quite some time.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've went to kcchiefs.com for years for news, updates...and use to subscribe to their email newsletter. My dumb internet provider began blocking their newsletters as SPAM and they don't allow me to over-ride it. :(

I've not joined, but think it's nice the Chiefs finally updated the official website to include the fans more with interactive forums & blogs, etc.. They were somewhat behind the times, as most NFL official team websites have included fan forums for quite some time.
    How do you subscribe to their newsletter?

PS. Its good that they updated the site, I was very excited when the new one came, I think it looks great!

I've been a member for awhile now.

I signed up there a while ago to. There new site is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    How do you subscribe to their newsletter?

PS. Its good that they updated the site, I was very excited when the new one came, I think it looks great!
    Well, they use to have a link at the old site to sign up for their emailed newsletter. I'm not that familiar with the new updated site, but I'll check it out, see if I can find out if they still offer the newsletter option. I'll let ya know what I find out, or not. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, they use to have a link at the old site to sign up for their emailed newsletter. I'm not that familiar with the new updated site, but I'll check it out, see if I can find out if they still offer the newsletter option. I'll let ya know what I find out, or not. :)
    ok, thanks.

I found it Aussie!! On the home page of kcchiefs.com...scroll down a bit, and on the right hand side of the page you'll see a box titled "Chiefs Pulse"...that is the name of their newsletter I've been receiving for a few years now. Enter your email address where it provides the space, and that will register you for the newsletter, "Chiefs Pulse". :)

Sometimes they send you advertisements, or special savings for the Pro Shop and such too, it's not always 'just news & updates'. They also will let you know of upcoming Chiefs events, such as Draft Day at Arrowhead. I've found Chiefs Pulse to be of use many times over the years with information I might not have heard about otherwise. :)

I just joined, but they wouldn't let me join using Connie Jo...not sure why, unless someone else already joined with that name. I don't like using different names on different sites, too confusing, but oh well. I went with CJ58 and they let me join with that name.

They have me and Canada at the same time on the front page showing as new members, hahaha.

I think I figured out why I couldn't join with Connie Jo...cause of the space between the two names. :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast