Thread: My mock...what do we think?

Threaded View

Default My mock...what do we think?

Bored so I threw together a mock draft...Obviously this is all pending FA, but regardless of what goes down in FA I think this would be a pretty good draft...knock it, comment it, ideas...whatever :)

1. Rolondo McClain - ILB - This kid is a great leader and has experience in running the 3-4. A solid young LB with lots of growth potential. We need someone like him to build our D around

2a. Maurkice Pouncey - C/OG - Center is one of the positions we need upgraded the most, Niswanger killed us last season.

2b. Ricky Sapp - OLB - This kid has a monster frame(6'5 246) and would make a monster pass rusher comin off the edge, which we badly need to replace Vrabel.

3. Torrell Troup - NT - Even if we get someone in FA to take over our NT duties were going to need someone developing under them. We need help at NT bad

4. Jacoby Ford - WR - Instant upgrade returner and a very explosive WR. We need someone to stretch the field. Surprisingly good route runner also... He killed my MD terps :(

5a. Eric Olsen - OG/C - Played C and G for Weis and Notre Dame and we still need starters and/or depth for the o-line. Maybe start at RG or develop under Brian Waters

5b. Ben Tate - RB - Tough, stout runner to help spell JC to keep him fresh.

5c. Justin Woodall - SS - We have Jarrad Page and then...Mike Brown blows, McGraw is a servicable backup and I dont wanna put all of my eggs in Morgan's basket..

6. John Skelton - QB - If Brodie not resigned, Skelton would be a good developmental project for Haley. Great size, good at progressing through his reads and good arm strength...only problem is he played in the colonial division =O
    Last edited by MDChiefs!; 01-28-2010 at 08:59 PM.