Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herms offensive philosophy.

Default Herms offensive philosophy.

Now, our offense will have to gel. Will it be a slow-starting? I don’t know. We haven’t played yet. I’ll answer that after we play. When we score seven points I’ll say we’re slow starting. If we score 21 points, I’ll say, ‘whoa, we scored a lot of points.’ 21 points is a lot, 30 points isn’t a football game. That’s Arena Football. We’re talking about real football.”
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/09...onference__94/

Well against Houston's defense even though they say it is improved you better score arena football points because you sure as hell are not getting an improved defense in week 2 you will get a proven defense and in their house!!!:yes:

With our offense, or the lack thereof, we won't be scoring anywhere near arena ball numbers.

Only 4 more days and we will get our first taste. Hopefully it is that crow recipe that is going around here somewhere? I think Canada #1 had it last!

21 points is a lot, 30 points isn’t a football game. That’s Arena Football. We’re talking about real football.
    How stupid can an NFL head coach be? Appearently, the Indianapolis Colts won the "real football" championship with an arena football team. While the Raiders finished with the worst record in "real football" by playing "real football". This is why he should be a defensive coordinator, at best.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How stupid can an NFL head coach be? Appearently, the Indianapolis Colts won the "real football" championship with an arena football team. While the Raiders finished with the worst record in "real football" by playing "real football". This is why he should be a defensive coordinator, at best.

Eggsactly! The man should have his comments filtered through a publicist, and should never be allowed to wing it in front of the cameras.

It is rants like that that solidify my theory that Herm is a friggin IDIOT!!!!

I want a REAL head football coach that isn't afraid to take risks and has a KILLER instinct.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    It is rants like that that solidify my theory that Herm is a friggin IDIOT!!!!

I want a REAL head football coach that isn't afraid to take risks and has a KILLER instinct.
    DITTO THAT!!!!

...One who ISN'T Carl's stooge.

Maybe our offense will have time to practice against Houston. If we lose this game then we might as well count the rest of the season goodby.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Hard to see us losing this game but that hardly ends the season if we do,anyway I wait all year for this so Ill be watching regardless.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast