Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I stumbled upon this mock draft

Default I stumbled upon this mock draft

i cant say i would hate it if this was our real draft although i think we need to draft a safety

Kansas City Chiefs Seven-Round Mock Draft at a Glance | Bleacher Report
    Last edited by whatwasthat?; 01-29-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by javarick View Post
    2 nose tackles? Huh? I know we need one, but move Dorsey back to nose, sign or draft a DE and go from there.

We need a safety, Wide Receivers, and well everything after that
    I agree that there are weight problems with Cody. But no team lost more weight last year than the chiefs. If he falls in the draft and they thought they could get him with the Atlanta pick in the second they would jump on him there. I would exspect the chiefs may be looking at Dan Williams very hard. Possably even Cam Thomas out of NC.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    This would be a horrible, horrible draft. Almost every single pick has us taking someone above their proper value. McClain, in my opinion, is not necessarily worthy of a top five pick.

Also, the Cody pick is absolutely terrible. I am saying there is no way they take Cody. If they wanted Dorsey to lose weight, they won't bother with tubbs mcgoo.

In case anyone missed it, we still don't have a legit number one receiver. We have an EXCELLENT number two in Bowe, but he is not the guy we need him to be. Too many easy passes dropped.
    So are you saying we draft Dez Bryant instead of McClain????

Actually, I think McClain would be an excellent pick anywhere from #5 - #10. If we can trade down to grab him...even better!

The 2 NT draft would make sense but would not be very popular (they did draft 2 DE's.. Jackson and Macgee ..back-to-back so I wouldn't be surprised but I'm crossing my fingers)

I'd rather see:
    1. McClain - OLB
    2. Iupati or Asamoah - OG
    2. Pouncey - C
    3. George Selvie - DE/OLB .. or any good Pass rusher

And grab someone like Linval Joseph (NT East Carolina 6'6" 322... use to be 371lbs) in the 5th or something..

Antonio Brown in the 5th looks good

I also agree that La. Blount isn't going to be around after the 3rd or 4th round.

Also, Jon Jerry seems to have made a name for himself at the senior bowl so his stock might be going up as well.

iupati was awful in the senior bowl...he looked overwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    iupati was awful in the senior bowl...he looked overwhelmed
    Only when they were playing him at LT, a position he had not played until the senior bowl. When at OG he was a beast.

i made it a mission to watch him and even at guard he was getting beat and getting holding penalties

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    This would be a horrible, horrible draft. Almost every single pick has us taking someone above their proper value. McClain, in my opinion, is not necessarily worthy of a top five pick.

Also, the Cody pick is absolutely terrible. I am saying there is no way they take Cody. If they wanted Dorsey to lose weight, they won't bother with tubbs mcgoo.

In case anyone missed it, we still don't have a legit number one receiver. We have an EXCELLENT number two in Bowe, but he is not the guy we need him to be. Too many easy passes dropped.
    TJ was not worthy of a top 5 pick either...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12