Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What other Chiefs sites do you frequent?

Default What other Chiefs sites do you frequent?

Just curious to see if there are any other KC boards that anyone here frequents...I used to go to Chiefsplanet.com and arrowheadpride of course but its too crazy over those places...The last several years it has been WPI...kan.scout.com...and now Chiefscrowd :) There are some members here with some very good insight and are fun to debate with and all that good stuff...stop by WPI and share it with us over there if you want. Mods, I am not spamming!!!

Any other good boards out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We've got a great group of members here.
    Yes we have!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We've got a great group of members here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yes we have!
    I am dang proud to be one of them!

This is my home. I do check out a couple of sites to see whats posted. But all my friends are here.

The only other place i frequently check is Arrowheadpride.com. This is the best and most robust community here, but if you just want a glimpse of all things Chiefs, it can be found at Arrowheadpride.

I do visit a couple of other sites, but they don't pay me to promote or advertise for them LOL. So I guess I will just keep them to myself. Have a great day Chiefscrowd.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am dang proud to be one of them!

Me too buddy!

I just had to post another reply because some of the new smilie additions make me laugh!

Me too buddy!

I just had to post another reply because some of the new smilie additions make me laugh!

I know!! hahaha I love that one too...for obvious reasons! I definitely agree with many...this is home, the best of the best, and can honestly say my Chiefs friends are here, considering my local friends don't really qualify as diehard Chiefs fans. They're at best part time fans, only when it's convenient. My diehard brain doesn't comprehend that type of fan, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I know!! hahaha I love that one too...for obvious reasons! I definitely agree with many...this is home, the best of the best, and can honestly say my Chiefs friends are here, considering my local friends don't really qualify as diehard Chiefs fans. They're at best part time fans, only when it's convenient. My diehard brain doesn't comprehend that type of fan, hahaha.

I contemplated jumping ship one time, a few years ago, and never felt worse in my life; never again!

I contemplated jumping ship one time, a few years ago, and never felt worse in my life; never again!
    Shoot...most I know around here never boarded the ship to jump off of to begin with, hahaha.

They take a row boat & circle the ship from time to time, but that's it!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Shoot...most I know around here never boarded the ship to jump off of to begin with, hahaha.

They take a row boat & circle the ship from time to time, but that's it!

That is, indeed, a sad state of affairs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast