Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What other Chiefs sites do you frequent?

Default What other Chiefs sites do you frequent?

Just curious to see if there are any other KC boards that anyone here frequents...I used to go to Chiefsplanet.com and arrowheadpride of course but its too crazy over those places...The last several years it has been WPI...kan.scout.com...and now Chiefscrowd :) There are some members here with some very good insight and are fun to debate with and all that good stuff...stop by WPI and share it with us over there if you want. Mods, I am not spamming!!!

Any other good boards out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

That is, indeed, a sad state of affairs.
    Yes it is! Chiefs Crowd is actually a blessing for someone like me, whose local friends, and community, aren't in to the Chiefs that much, if at all. KU basketball is a big thing around these parts, which I'm not much of a fan. To each their own, and my own is:

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yes it is! Chiefs Crowd is actually a blessing for someone like me, whose local friends, and community, aren't in to the Chiefs that much, if at all. KU basketball is a big thing around these parts, which I'm not much of a fan. To each their own, and my own is:

Same here. I live in Illinois and its all rams for the most part and then bears us chiefs fans in the area are few and far between. I make some lams fans made becuse i point out that most the lams fans that are my age or older are just disloyal former chief fans who jumped shipped when the Rams moved to st louis in 95. The worst part is lams fans still laugh at me when there team is worse. Its a sad sad state of things here. But i were my chiefs gear with a nice smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Me too buddy!

I just had to post another reply because some of the new smilie additions make me laugh!
    Are you, Mr 21755 post calling me a ?

I signed up on Chiefsplanet.com, but its pretty lame and I never go there anymore. This is about it for me. Love this site!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234