Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard Knocks with the KC Chiefs !

Default Hard Knocks with the KC Chiefs !

You can watch it free on Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. and search for it or here Hulu - Hard Knocks: The Kansas City Chiefs: Show 1 - Watch the full episode now. a link to episode 1

Its amazing at who is with us and whi isnt sice this show ! great to watch though .

Ive heard that that site is really great! Last time i visited it it said it wasn't available in Australia!

Ill check again.

Nope, it doesn't work. this is what it looks like when it says it cant play in Australia.

Ahhh that sucks Aussie ! I have the whole season on my DVR . Have you seen it yet Aussie ? If not I will try and find a way for you to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Ahhh that sucks Aussie ! I have the whole season on my DVR . Have you seen it yet Aussie ? If not I will try and find a way for you to watch it.
    Thanks!

Go Smilies!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I was just mentioning 'Hard Knocks' the other day somewhere in a post to Aussie, asking if he got HBO there, & if he had seen it.

Can you burn it to disc YZILLA? If you can burn it and wouldn't mind...you could mail it to me, and I'll stick it inside with a package I'm mailing to Aussie with some other Chiefs stuff I'm sending him within the next week or so...save on International postage cost if I stick it in with my package to be mailed. I don't have it recorded, don't have a DVR, or I would do it.

I've talked to his mom within the last week, and been given his parent's permission in advance to send him the package of Chiefs goodies.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-30-2010 at 08:32 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I was just mentioning 'Hard Knocks' the other day somewhere in a post to Aussie, asking if he got HBO there, & if he had seen it.

Can you burn it to disc YZILLA? If you can burn it and wouldn't mind...you could mail it to me, and I'll stick it inside with a package I'm mailing to Aussie with some other Chiefs stuff I'm sending him within the next week or so...save on International postage cost if I stick it in with my package to be mailed. I don't have it recorded, don't have a DVR, or I would do it.

I've talked to his mom within the last week, and been given his parent's permission in advance to send him the package of Chiefs goodies.
    That is cool CJ!
    I wish I had a I could burn a copy, but I only have it on vcr, and that is if some one did not tape over it, we are still very much, low tech here at the tornadospotter home.

Yeah...I still have a VCR too, haha. Heck, I have 20+ years of VHS movies the kids & I bought at Walmart over the years when they were little...I need the VCR to keep playing all those classic movies! I can't afford to replace all those VHS movies with DVD's!

I do have a DVD player too, but it doesn't record...it's an older one, before they came out with one that recorded. Some DVD's and recordings can't be burned though, they're coded to protect from recording/burning to a hard disc.

As far as sending Aussie some stuff...I've been editing my collection accumulated over the years, selling some of it on Ebay, but some things don't do well on Ebay...economy is slow, whatever. I'd rather another loyal Chiefs fan have them, of whom I know will appreciate them for years to come. It's no big deal really, but I know Aussie will be very grateful, as he's so very limited as to what he can find in Australia...and ordering on line at retail sites is too costly, especially with International shipping costs added on top!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

There used to be a website that i could go to that has all of the old chief games from past to present archived and I cant find it . But I believe it had the hard knocks episodes on there also. Anyone have any ideas ? I know this website exists.

Dang it, it was posted on this site, yzilla you might have been the one to post the link, It is in the archives I am sure. I though I had bookmarked that page, but I can not find it, and yes I think it did have hard Knocks on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast