View Poll Results: Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st round

3 20.00%
  • 2nd -3rd Round

9 60.00%
  • 4th-7th Round

3 20.00%
  • Undrafted

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

Default Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

I say the first round

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    That might not be far off. I heard Norv Turner was intrested in garrad on the news. Don't know if there is truth to it, but if they trade Rivers for Garrad, then trade Rivers for someone else and draft Tebow, I could see that happening.
    IO dont think the Chargers will trade Rivers, I just dont see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    IO dont think the Chargers will trade Rivers, I just dont see that happening.
    Likewise but IF the charger would decide to trade rivers and go with Tebow as there starting QB I would be one HAPPY chief fan.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Likewise but IF the charger would decide to trade rivers and go with Tebow as there starting QB I would be one HAPPY chief fan.
    So would I. But IMO it's like trading trading Drew Brees for Matt ryan

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    So would I. But IMO it's like trading trading Drew Brees for Matt ryan
    I dont think it would be that good of a trade. I think Tebow is better then what the experts are saying but I think that Rivers is far better of a qb then tebow. Brees is far better right now but Ryan has the chance to be REAL good down the road as well.

I don't really know that much about the draft, so just assumed if the Jags want him as bad as what's being circulated...they would take him in the 1st round rather than run risk of another team taking him. Heck, I dunno, just know they want him, hahaha. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

He shouldnt get drafted before the 4th...his QB mechanics are poop...I agree with what everyone was saying about J-Ville taking him early for financial reasons. Still couldnt imagine him going in the first though...Also, I wouldnt be surprised to see Urban Meyer in J-Ville in a couple years either...I dont know how else they could get Tebow to succeed...he will never be able to run a pro offense.

I could see someone like the Rams taking Suh in the first and wait and pick up a quarterback in the second. They would probably grab him if he is still there. There are enough teams needing QB in the draft he may not be there. My guess is her goes #5 QB mayby even 6th. No team will pick him with the intent to start. Actually denver would be a good place for him, he needs to go to a team that can develop him. So much talent, too little technique. The Question, can you teach an old dog new tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    I could see someone like the Rams taking Suh in the first and wait and pick up a quarterback in the second. They would probably grab him if he is still there. There are enough teams needing QB in the draft he may not be there. My guess is her goes #5 QB mayby even 6th. No team will pick him with the intent to start. Actually denver would be a good place for him, he needs to go to a team that can develop him. So much talent, too little technique. The Question, can you teach an old dog new tricks?
    Well...I'm certainly not calling you an "old dog", haha...but, I read your reply post in the thread related to the question of what other Chiefs websites does one visit. With that thought in mind...you need to visit CC more often than those other sites, and we'll teach you the new trick of calling Chiefs Crowd "home"! HA!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12