View Poll Results: Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st round

3 20.00%
  • 2nd -3rd Round

9 60.00%
  • 4th-7th Round

3 20.00%
  • Undrafted

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

Default Where do you think Tim Tebow will get drafted?

I say the first round

Second round, probably to the Patriots, as I heard they are interested in him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think 2nd his names to big to fall to the 5th like some are sounding the jags would probley take a gamble on him for ticket sales.

First Round - Jacksonville Jaguars

Rumor's around Jacksonville and the Jag's are they want him pretty bad, and he prefer's to stay in Florida near his family.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-31-2010 at 09:45 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    First Round - Jacksonville Jaguars

Rumor's around Jacksonville and the Jag's are they want him pretty bad, and he prefer's to stay in Florida near his family.
    That might not be far off. I heard Norv Turner was intrested in garrad on the news. Don't know if there is truth to it, but if they trade Rivers for Garrad, then trade Rivers for someone else and draft Tebow, I could see that happening.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    That might not be far off. I heard Norv Turner was intrested in garrad on the news. Don't know if there is truth to it, but if they trade Rivers for Garrad, then trade Rivers for someone else and draft Tebow, I could see that happening.
    Shoot...practically the entire state is wanting Tebow to stay in Florida, including the Governor! Jag's Owner/CEO says he thinks having Tebow will boost their ticket sales, which are down of course.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I say second round, I do not see him going any sooner, but who knows, heck we may draft him.

I have no idea.

Jags in the 2nd round at the earliest IMO.

I think that If the jags do pick him and I realy think that they will I dont think it will be in the 1st round. I think it would be in the 2nd or maybe even 3rd I think they defently want him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast