Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Louis-So What!

Default St. Louis-So What!

We are entering the last phase of training camp, scrimmage games that mean nothing. Keeping key people well and give them a taste of actual game experience is the goal, and I trust that Herm will do just that! Getting folks game ready is the reason for pre-season games, and the Governor's Cup is (ho hum) not that important, we will play the important game later on in the regular season. Of course I am pulling for a Chief's victory and the bragging rights to the Guv'ners Cup, but I am not going to get down in the Dumps if it doesn't happen! I am reserving my judgment for the regular season (the games that count), and I am backing my Chiefs, and coaches all the way. GO CHIEF'S!!!
    :pint: ooops there goes my bar tab, (sigh) :-D Oh well!

Default Re: St. Louis-So What!

kenny1937 wrote:
    We are entering the last phase of training camp, scrimmage games that mean nothing. Keeping key people well and give them a taste of actual game experience is the goal, and I trust that Herm will do just that! Getting folks game ready is the reason for pre-season games, and the Governor's Cup is (ho hum) not that important, we will play the important game later on in the regular season. Of course I am pulling for a Chief's victory and the bragging rights to the Guv'ners Cup, but I am not going to get down in the Dumps if it doesn't happen! I am reserving my judgment for the regular season (the games that count), and I am backing my Chiefs, and coaches all the way. GO CHIEF'S!!!
    :pint: ooops there goes my bar tab, (sigh) :-D Oh well!
    So, Tell us how you really feel; don't hold back. :hammer: :pint:

I too will wait for regular season complete failure to implode...maybe. :-P

I didn't get to watch the game, but saw the Chiefs won. Hopefully we didn't have any injuries.

admin wrote:
    I didn't get to watch the game, but saw the Chiefs won. Hopefully we didn't have any injuries.
    Â…Nope no injuries. First string on both sides of the ball played very well. LJ steam rolled all over them. The defense was smothering.

admin wrote:
    My new sig addition will give you a taste of Pollard. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    admin wrote:
    My new sig addition will give you a taste of Pollard. :hammer:
    Pollard is an absolute bone crusher!

Two years, we'll have the best safety tandem in the NFL
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    Two years, we'll have the best safety tandem in the NFL
    I'd like to see them get back to their take away ratio of old. :hammer:

Hey Guru, I really dig that new signature, if thay can keep that up, it is really going to be a fun season. the hit in the end of the game was monster, and the pick of the ball was as great an ending to a football game practice or not, as you would want to see. I could have watched that rerun all night. Anyway let's have some fun this season and root them Chief's into the Super Bowl.
    (I hope so anyway, grin). GO CHIEF'S!

:pint: :hammer: ooops don't hit me anymore, i will remember the bar tab.

I just improved on it too. Got two angles. :hammer:

Admin, if this uses too much bandwidth, please let me know and I will remove one of them for you.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast