Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Nine Words Women Use...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default Nine Words Women Use...


    0 Not allowed!
    This is GOOD, lol. It was written by a man for men. For the record...I fully admit as a woman that what you'll read below is the truth overall. I'm not in self denial, hahaha. That said, there are some exceptions for some women. In my case I take exception with #2...I would NEVER do that if it was a football game, especially the Chiefs! lol

    I take exception with #6 too...it depends upon the tone used when saying "that's okay". Sometimes "that's okay" can be a positive phrase, haha.

    In our defense...we women do have positive personality traits too! hahaha

    NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

    1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

    2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

    3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

    4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!

    5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)

    6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

    7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here-this is true, unless she says “thanks a lot”- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome”- that will bring on a ‘whatever’.)

    8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F*** YOU!

    9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the response refer to #3.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 02-04-2010 at 02:39 AM. Reason: spacing

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i know the words a woman wont use. i know its long but.Please read this whole post b4 closing it.

    Things a woman will not/cant say............................................... ...................




    #1).Your right........................

    .................................................. .................................................. .....................

    #2)Im wrong.......................






    .............................





















    That about settles that. Thank u.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    haha post of the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    i know the words a woman wont use. i know its long but.Please read this whole post b4 closing it.

    Things a woman will not/cant say............................................... ...................




    #1).Your right........................

    .................................................. .................................................. .....................

    #2)Im wrong.......................






    .............................





















    That about settles that. Thank u.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I sure hope I didn't offend you by posting this SnakeIze, it was intended to be funny, in jest...not taken seriously. If I did offend I'm sorry. :(

    It was a man who wrote it, and men posted it as a joke towards women, not the other way around. I thought it was funny, & didn't take offense as a woman. It never occurred to me it could be taken offensively.

    Not all women are the same...nor are men...although there are jokes like the one above that stereotype the sexes and differences between the two.

    I for one...will say I'm sorry, and will admit if I've been wrong...regardless of gender I face. No one is always right, or always wrong, no one is perfect...female or male. There is no gender recognition in being human...we're all human, all make mistakes. :)

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I sure hope I didn't offend you by posting this SnakeIze, it was intended to be funny, in jest...not taken seriously. If I did offend I'm sorry. :(

    It was a man who wrote it, and men posted it as a joke towards women, not the other way around. I thought it was funny, & didn't take offense as a woman. It never occurred to me it could be taken offensively.

    Not all women are the same...nor are men...although there are jokes like the one above that stereotype the sexes and differences between the two.

    I for one...will say I'm sorry, and will admit if I've been wrong...regardless of gender I face. No one is always right, or always wrong, no one is perfect...female or male. There is no gender recognition in being human...we're all human, all make mistakes. :)
    lol

    no u didnt offend me. u think too much babe.

    my post was a joke too. not meant to offend anyone.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think I have heard all 9 of those statements in the last week. Laidies, if something is wrong, please tell us
    Chiefs in 2011

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I think I have heard all 9 of those statements in the last week. Laidies, if something is wrong, please tell us
    Dude, just do all you can to keep mama happy. Because, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.















    ...Trust me on this.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Dude, just do all you can to keep mama happy. Because, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.















    ...Trust me on this.
    I'm doing my best. If I didn't like her so much, then I wouldn't care.
    Chiefs in 2011

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    lol

    no u didnt offend me. u think too much babe.

    my post was a joke too. not meant to offend anyone.
    LOL I think thinking too much is another one of those female quirks I'd rather not have, hahaha.

    I'm so relieved!!! I was worried I might have offended. Sometimes it's difficult when communicating on a PC screen to know what's meant in jest or seriously...since there's no body language to view, or tone of voice to hear. I just like to clarify if in doubt, to avoid misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

    Thank you for clarifying SnakeIze!!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,202
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    LOL I think thinking too much is another one of those female quirks I'd rather not have, hahaha.

    I'm so relieved!!! I was worried I might have offended. Sometimes it's difficult when communicating on a PC screen to know what's meant in jest or seriously...since there's no body language to view, or tone of voice to hear. I just like to clarify if in doubt, to avoid misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

    Thank you for clarifying SnakeIze!!
    Well this is a sports board so here are the men's rules.

    We always hear"the rules"from the female side.
    Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note...
    these are all numbered "1"ON PURPOSE!

    1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down.
    You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

    1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
    Let it be.

    1. Shopping is NOT a sport.
    And no, we are never going to think of it that way.


    1. Crying is blackmail.

    1. Ask for what you want.
    Let us be clear on this one:
    Subtle hints do not work!
    Strong hints do not work!
    Obvious hints do not work!
    Just say it!

    1. Yes and No are
    perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

    1. Come to us with a problem
    only if you want help solving it.
    That's what we do.
    Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

    1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a
    problem. See a doctor.

    1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
    In fact, all comments become null and void after
    7 days.

    1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

    1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

    1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the
    other one.

    1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
    If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

    1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

    1. Christopher Columbus did
    not need directions and neither do we.

    1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.

    Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color.

    Pumpkin is also a fruit.
    We have
    no idea what mauve is.

    1. If it itches, it
    will be scratched.
    We do that.

    1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong.
    We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

    1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

    1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

    1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

    1. You have enough clothes.

    1. You have too many shoes.

    1. I am in shape.
    Round is a shape.

    1. Thank you for reading this.
    Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping out.



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Three words; OH.......MY...........GOD!!!!!
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:04 AM
  2. the new car for women!
    By kcvet in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 11:23 PM
  3. FHM 100 Sexiest Women of 2008
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. Eight Words with two Meanings...
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:41 PM
  5. Women as seen by engineers...
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •