This is GOOD, lol. It was written by a man for men. For the record...I fully admit as a woman that what you'll read below is the truth overall. I'm not in self denial, hahaha. That said, there are some exceptions for some women. In my case I take exception with #2...I would NEVER do that if it was a football game, especially the Chiefs! lol
I take exception with #6 too...it depends upon the tone used when saying "that's okay". Sometimes "that's okay" can be a positive phrase, haha.
In our defense...we women do have positive personality traits too! hahaha
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)
6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here-this is true, unless she says “thanks a lot”- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome”- that will bring on a ‘whatever’.)
8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F*** YOU!
9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the response refer to #3.