SuperBowl Sunday is alway a day of mixed emotions for me. I like it because it's the Championship game between the two "best" teams and its a great party day!! I don't like it because when the game is over, it can't farther from next season then it is once that last tick goes off the clock. But I do like that the next game I watch will be the Chiefs. Anyways, at least at the end of this one our 4 win season will officially be put to rest and there is nothing left to do to go up.

Sorry, Im getting off topic here. The reason I started this thread is to see what everyone hasgoing on for the big day tomorrow. I have about 20 people coming over tomorrow and we are playing football and partying all day!! I have a 24 quart pot of chili going on the stove today. A 16 quart pot of beans, 15lbs of pulled pork going in the slow cooker, and the main course is 45lbs of ribs!! We have 3 BBQs going, 2 stoves and 2 ovens going all day!! Big bonfire out back all afternoon then football after dinner!! If anyone s interested come on by!! All are welcome!!

I just want to quickly add as well that this will be the first SuperBowl I have watched in 19 years without a beer. So everyone have a safe and Happy SuperBowl and then we can start counting down to kickoff!! Its the dawn of a new decade in the Chiefs kingdom and we will start by becoming known as the 2010 AFC WEST CHAMPION KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!