Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WHAT is wrong with the Super Bowl planners, are they senile?

Default WHAT is wrong with the Super Bowl planners, are they senile?

We want Katy Perry as the half time act. It's not too late, make her a surprise guest appearance.

The Super Bowl show has to appeal to everybody, let's not lose a generation of fans just because some fuddy duddy doesn't know what the kids are listening to these days.

http://surftofind.com/katy

I am serious folks, START MAKING THOSE CALLS and get her on -it will be one hell of a show !

Hardcore fans should not ignore this plea. I know the game takes priority, but this is the Internet age -people watch the shows on youtube FOREVER when it's
    all over, and it therefore MUST impress EVERYBODY to get maximum benefit out of the biggest game of the year.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFLUENCE !

Quote Originally Posted by Everest View Post
    I was also happy for New Orleans fans to finally get a win in the big game after all these years, I also thought it was a very classy move for them to add Deuce back to the roster.
    Also I would like to take the time to thank you Connie for your multitude of informative and interesting posts. As a younger Chiefs fan its always interesting to hear your memories of the Chiefs past.
    Thank you!! It's an honor and privilege to share with younger fans! I didn't realize how important sharing was until I saw my grandson's face lite up when Curtis McClinton was telling him stories of being in SB IV at Draft Day 3 yrs ago. To be honest, I'm sure my face was lit up too, hahaha.

I can be considered obsessive with my Chiefs passion, but those who know me best in life say it's not obsession, rather say I don't know how to half a** anything, give my entire heart to what I'm passionate & loyal towards...I'm not sure yet if that's a bad or good trait, lol.

I do know I want nothing more than to see Arrowhead once again filled with loyal diehard fans restoring the honorable title of Arrowhead being the loudest stadium in the NFL...and will encourage that any way I think I can, haha. We need the younger generation of fans to accomplish that!

As far as Deuce...I couldn't agree more, and when I read the story it brought tears to my eyes! I'm a sentimental softie like that, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Everest View Post
    I was also happy for New Orleans fans to finally get a win in the big game after all these years, I also thought it was a very classy move for them to add Deuce back to the roster.
    Also I would like to take the time to thank you Connie for your multitude of informative and interesting posts. As a younger Chiefs fan its always interesting to hear your memories of the Chiefs past.
    This is post worthy of REP! I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    This is post worthy of REP! I agree!
    I gave REP too, following your lead TS! Only a true Chiefs fan appreciates us elder fans and the memories we share!

I hope soon Arrowhead will be filled with such true fans again!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I gave REP too, following your lead TS! Only a true Chiefs fan appreciates us elder fans and the memories we share!

I hope soon Arrowhead will be filled with such true fans again!
    Us younger fans are the future, teach us well.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    EXACTLY! You are indeed the future generation of Chiefs fans! Shoot...we've already influenced Aussie to the point of no return...his blood has definitely been transfused successfully to the RED & GOLD for life! lol

Just don't ever let me see any of you youngins booing Chiefs players while at the same game not participating as the 12th man, cause then I'll boo you for not doing your job on team Chiefs!! lol

Im a middle aged Cheifs fan!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im a middle aged Cheifs fan!! :)
    You are a youngster yet, middle aged, Ha! Me how ever, I am a 29 years old, and holding, as long as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You are a youngster yet, middle aged, Ha! Me how ever, I am a 29 years old, and holding, as long as I can!
    Im 35 and there is no way im gonna live past 70!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

When does middle age begin...40? I honestly don't know, haha. Heck, I consider anything under 50 a youngin these days, lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345